PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Soldato
its quite funny, i had xbox game pass ulimate this launch but not really played that much on it...

I played snowrunner & bought that, but apart from all i played was 40m of forza & 2 hours of AOE4... anything that is a must play as i dont see anything that good on there atm

Soldato
There's a whole thread in it, you stack 3 years of Xbox live gold and then convert the whole lot to Gamepass Umtimate using either the £1 offer when it's on or a promo code.

That's not what he said he'd done, he was talking about gift cards from CD Keys.

I know about the VPN thing, that's not what I was asking about.

Soldato
How did you get a year for £30?

Best I can see is 3 months for £14.50.

There's a whole thread in it, you stack 3 years of Xbox live gold and then convert the whole lot to Gamepass Umtimate using either the £1 offer when it's on or a promo code.
or you just buy gift cards when at 80% off & buy loads job done. tesco/cdkeys/hotdeals all do gift cards at 60%+ quite often

eg:
Get up to 90% off best selling video games | CDKeys.com

often get up to 90% off from here

atm CRYPTO gives you 15% extra off any purchases

Soldato
or you just buy gift cards when at 80% off & buy loads job done. tesco/cdkeys/hotdeals all do gift cards at 60%+ quite often

eg:
Get up to 90% off best selling video games | CDKeys.com

often get up to 90% off from here

atm CRYPTO gives you 15% extra off any purchases

Thanks.

I'll just take the £14.50 for 3 months, which is pretty good, and keep an eye out for the biggest offers.

I don't have any Crypto.

Soldato
Thanks.

I'll just take the £14.50 for 3 months, which is pretty good, and keep an eye out for the biggest offers.

I don't have any Crypto.

dang that seems a sweet deal, i might start doing that instead of netflix as they keep raising their prices, already paying 6.99 for 3 months of switch membership so game pass for 14 quid for 3 months is a no brainer :)

Soldato
dang that seems a sweet deal, i might start doing that instead of netflix as they keep raising their prices, already paying 6.99 for 3 months of switch membership so game pass for 14 quid for 3 months is a no brainer :)

You might get offered 3 months for £6.99 if you're new/returning after a while see what MS offer you first.

Soldato
Anyone having issues downloading games ATM on pc gamepass (not checked on console). Just sticks with pending regardless of whether I try from my pc or phone. I've googled and tried signing out and reinstalling stuff but it's made no difference.

Soldato
Well, my sub has just gone wonky. It's not supposed to end until 17/02/23. Up until today, it showed that date in the PC app, the mobile app, and on console. Now all three platforms tell me my sub has expired. But the Xbox website still shows 17/02/23. And the Xbox support line is busy...

Guess I'm buying TW:WH3 on Steam tonight then...

Back
Top Bottom