PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Never had an Xbox so I've finally jumped into Halo MCC. Starting off with Halo CE. I've heard Reach is the best?
I quite enjoyed all of them tbh. I never had an original xbox so I actually bought the mcc for xbox one. I playing infinite on pc though. Is dead stranding good though as I was going to get it at one point and the lots of walking put me off.

Walking simulator it may be, but one of better told stories in gaming and a joy to experience. Can’t wait for it to land personally!

I thought it was the most boring game I ever played to be honest and I put in almost 40 hours, glad it's there for people to try because it's unique but I wouldn't personally rush to play it again.

I thought it was the most boring game I ever played to be honest and I put in almost 40 hours, glad it's there for people to try because it's unique but I wouldn't personally rush to play it again.
Give up man. I get the feeling of sticking with it to make sure you definitely don't like it, but 15/20 hours surely would have shown that .

I must admit, I don't understand why there was a craze about the game when it was new.

Got an email reminder:

'Renew your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership before it expires!'

So I've had it pretty much for 3 years now and it only cost me £1.

What's my most cost effective option now? I assume I can get 3 years worth of Xbox live and upgrade for £1 again.

Got an email reminder:

'Renew your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership before it expires!'

So I've had it pretty much for 3 years now and it only cost me £1.

What's my most cost effective option now? I assume I can get 3 years worth of Xbox live and upgrade for £1 again.
Kinda. Don't add the Live to an account that already has game pass active on it or you'll get a sigificantly reduced amount of time - MS has a conversion table somewhere. IMO, wait until it expires, add the Live and use if £1 upgrade if you get it, otherwise buy a month of game pass ultimate and add that.

That's a fine selection ^^. The Walking Dead games are fantastic. And if Plague Tale is half as good as the first one, it should be well worth playing. Scorn looks spooky. And Dyson Sphere is another I've been waiting to try. All in all a very good month.

I gave that a whirl but I died so easily. I was chopping a tree and it fell down on me and squashed me. :D Pretty much gave up on it after half an hour as I don't think I can spare the time to devote to it with three titles coming in less than a fortnight.
tbh i played it when it came out and didn't understand why people liked it so much.

maybe it's one of those titles that once you go back you like it on the second go, but for me, just seemed too much a time sink for little reward. my issue may also be that i will forever compare games like this to ark, which is so much better simply becaues you get to tame and ride freaking dinosaurs.

Chivalry 2 is one I have had on my steam wishlist for ages. Put a couple hundred hours into the first one but never got round to the second after the beta

2nd plague tale game will be good if it's like the 1st one.

Dyson sphere might be one I'd try out.

Persona 5 royal isn't listed there but it's coming soon as well, and its a good JRPG if that interests people.

2nd plague tale game will be good if it's like the 1st one.

Dyson sphere might be one I'd try out.

Persona 5 royal isn't listed there but it's coming soon as well, and its a good JRPG if that interests people.
Im looking forward to giving P5R ago, PS5 had none royal version on one of its plus tier but ive held out with xbox having the added content from royal one

Back
Top Bottom