*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
The handling in Shift 2 is awful and ruins the game as otherwise it's quite good. The cars feel rear wheel steer as the developer decided that the cars turn around a central axis.
It's a good arcade game but could have been a decent sim.

Associate
Oh well I was hoping for improved handling to that of Shift 1 which I am currently playing. Shift 1 is not too bad with a gamepad, but it is no Forza 4.

Soldato
I actually enjoyed Shift 1 a lot with a wheel, it is a good balance of fun and sim-like gameplay that makes it enjoyable.

Shift 2 is just awful, used the same wheel, had a hell of a job getting into it and just gave up in the end. You may be "ok" with a gamepad however, but I couldn't recommend it, even at that price. If you haven't already purchased it, consider getting it on a console where you can sell it on afterwards.

Soldato
I really want it...
But it's GFWL!
I really really want it...
But it's GFWL!
It's dirt cheap!...
But it's GFWL!
But I really want it...
But it's GFWL!

Head hurts :p

Actually, I hate GFWL and had endless problems with it, and bought Batman forgetting about it using GFWL.

Luckily I could actually get it working! Even though it did take an hour of ****ing about with ****ing LIVE :mad:

Permabanned
will a game download from 'GAME' work on Steam? or do they use their own platfrom?

i want medieval II Total war GOLD (ie inlucding kingdoms) - game are cheapest at 8.99

Back
Top Bottom