*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Are the codes on the square store redeemable on steam?

Some are redeemable on Steam yes, the ones that are it should say at the top of the description of the game once you click on it in red writing. Something along the lines of 'Steam key issued upon purchase. Activate via your Steam account.'

Associate
Some are redeemable on Steam yes, the ones that are it should say at the top of the description of the game once you click on it in red writing. Something along the lines of 'Steam key issued upon purchase. Activate via your Steam account.'

surely that means you buy it with the code from SE's site and they hand you a key to use in steam, not that you can actually use the code in steam itself

Associate
surely that means you buy it with the code from SE's site and they hand you a key to use in steam, not that you can actually use the code in steam itself

It looks as though you get a code to redeem the game on steam...although I am going on just what the description says. Having never purchased anything from the square store myself I am not an authority on the matter I'm afraid.

Soldato
Aliens: Colonial Marines £3 Apply coupon “GFDAUG20UK”. Registers on Steam.

Lost Planet 2 £2.79 Apply coupon “GFDAUG20UK”.

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Colonies Edition £2 Apply coupon “GMG20-KCDKK-H4TPB”. Registers on Steam.

LEGO® Batman 2 DC Super Heroes™ £6

LEGO® The Lord of the Rings™ £8.48

I can't seem to apply the coupen as pressing voucher button doesn't seem to do anything. Although I can enter the amount from my gmg credit.

Edit: Just realised that I had to enter the coupen manually as copying & pasting the code wouldn't work.

Last edited:
Associate
Soldato
http://www.zavvi.com/games/platform...sion-dlc-when-you-pre-order-now/10790705.html

Battlefield 4, with the premium subscription (5 expansions), for £35.

Not sure if what they have put is correct, but it definitely says it. I've emailed them to clarify.

I think they've hashed up the wording and it's probably only the first DLC, as the premium pack costs £40 just by itself. Let us know what they say though, if it's the premium pack and the game I'll buy a couple :p

Associate
Think its only for one dlc says free expansion dlc Would have said dlcs if it was all five? If its all of them its a good deal though

It's definitely not going to include Premium.

I think they've hashed up the wording and it's probably only the first DLC, as the premium pack costs £40 just by itself. Let us know what they say though, if it's the premium pack and the game I'll buy a couple :p

Yup, I agree with you all too, but thought I'd give the heads up whilst I investigate.

Associate
Ah great, never got to play lost planet 2. Will prolly pre order the 3rd and hopefully the rewards have unlocked for the first one too. Can't see if they have on my phone.

Associate
I agree, it seems highly unlikely, however by their wording and description, it says 5 dlcs.

Features:

Five digital expansion packs featuring new multiplayer maps and in-game content
Two-week early access to all expansion packs for an edge on the competition
Exclusive personalization options including camos, paints, emblems, dog tags and more
Priority position in server queues
New content every week
12 bonus Battlefield 4 Battlepacks

Now, the China Rising DLC isnt whats described there, thats clearly the Premium subscription and i've barely followed the BF series since a month into BF3, never even played the Karkand DLC and i'd been looking forward to that since it was known. Im tempted to preorder this, and cancel it if they reneg the offer. Im not sure i'd bother buying it otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom