*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
I've jumped on this too if this actually is upheld it will be a very good deal indeed
It's quite encouraging that u have emailed them and they have confirmed it and the site description hasn't changed.

I had similar with a blu ray I purchased from zavvi. It was meant to be a 3 disc collectors edition as per the advert. When it arrived it was a 2 disc edition. When contacted they just said send it back if not happy for a refund. They would not send the now higher price 3 disc edition.

I imagine this is what will happen with this although if codes have been redeemed it might be tricky. I would be careful.

Associate
Last edited:
Associate
The Dungeon siege series is amazing BUT, game 3 just sucks so bad, it ruined the series.

The name was made on game 1 + 2, ive played about 5 mins of game 3 then ditched it.
The first 2 are just amazing action rpg's.

Well worth it.

So true, it's the same with a lot of things nowadays, the 3rd iteration tends to be forced into the modern day cookie cutter game, dumbed down and regurgitated for the masses. Take good IP and **** all over it.

Associate
So true, it's the same with a lot of things nowadays, the 3rd iteration tends to be forced into the modern day cookie cutter game, dumbed down and regurgitated for the masses. Take good IP and **** all over it.

Yeah, I spent so many hours after hours into 1+2, but I spent more time installing game 3 than playing it !!! haha

Soldato
Thanks for the Dungeon Siege heads up, picked them up this morning and definitely intend to replay DS1. Pretty sure I never played DS2 so I've got that too look forward too.

Can't type for toffee
Don
If you're willing to go through the hoops to buy from the us amazon store, it's just £5 there although it presumably doesn't come with the mac versions as well.

There's a tab at the top of the site that says 'The Humble Weekly Sale'. When it goes live at 7pm you can find it there.

The hoops?
Add a US billing account :confused:

not really hoops is it

Associate
50% off Splinter Cell Blacklist at CJS CD Keys...

Thanks for the heads up, been looking for last few days.

Purchased the one @ £16.99 and activated on uplay no problems, there download speeds have improved a lot since I last used it ,currently downloading at 4MBs

Associate
I Sent a message to Zavvi regarding Battlefield 4 and the premium membership and I have 2 reply's from different people within the space of 6 minutes.

My Question
On the Battlefield 4 description it states that if I pre order the game I will get access to the Battlefield 4 Premium membership, can you confirm this as you are the only retailer I know of to be offering the Premium membership with Battlefield 4. If it includes the Premium membership will it be issued on a separate disk or code to the game itself?

Answer 1
Thank you for getting in touch about Battlefield 4.

All content listed on the website should be included for those who pre-order, however I can not yet advise how this will be distributed.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Dave

Answer 2
Thank you for getting in touch about this Battlefield 4.

I can advise that if the description for this item advises that you will receive premium membership, this is what you will receive with this order.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Jess

Back
Top Bottom