*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

I don't think the Zavvi item states anything about Premium Membership the way I read it

says free Premium Expansion DLC when you order - not Premium Membership

only place it mentions the Premium Membership is in the description for Battlefield 4 IMO - and that reads just like blurb for the game

Anyone who thinks they'll get full Premium membership from Zavvi will be sadly disappointed. Despite what the copy/paste/generic replies they've sent say.

All it will include is a (singular) DLC, namely China Rising, not the whole premium membership. Zavvi could have done everyone, and themselves, a favour by wording it correctly.

Humble Weekly Bundle

Eight dashing games. The Humble Weekly Sale features a new deal every Thursday. Be sure to jump on this amazing offer before it's gone! This week, pay what you want for Europa Universalis III Complete, War of the Roses: Kingmaker, Warlock: Master of the Arcane, Leviathan: Warships, Dungeonland, The Showdown Effect, and soundtracks for all these games! If you pay more than the average, you'll also receive Crusader Kings II and Magicka and their soundtracks!

*do'h! should have checked this has been upped already*

Last edited:
just thought i would post my reply from Zavvi.

"One of our customer services advisors has reviewed your query and we are able to confirm the following:

Hello XXXXX,

Thank you for getting in touch about your order XXXXX.

I can confirm that your will receive the Premium Pack 5 DLC with this order.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Zavvi.com Customer Service Team"

Also got a reply myself, my message:

I'd like to confirm something with your Battlefield 4 PC Pre-Order, the product is located here: http://www.zavvi.com/games/platform...sion-dlc-when-you-pre-order-now/10790705.html

The description states "Features: Five digital expansion packs featuring new multiplayer maps and in-game content"

Could you confirm that as per what the description states above this is the Premium "Edition" which includes all 5 future expansion packs in the £34.98 asking price?

Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Mark Lewis

and the reply:

Hello Mark,

Thank you for getting in touch about DLC for Battlefield 4.

The premium edition will come with a code which will give you access to all 5 DLC over a period of a year once the DLC is released and you will be able to download this content from the marketplace.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Matthew

Zavvi.com Customer Service Team

Ordered mine and asked the question. Let's see what happens. I had to order from somewhere. At least there is a chance of getting it, or a discount when Premium is released.

Just another one for the BF4 pile:

Me said:
I have a query about product:

ID: 10790705
Item: Battlefield 4 - Free Premium Expansion DLC When You Pre Order Now PC

Can you please confirm that this is the full Battlefield 4 game as well as the Premium Expansion DLC which includes all the five expansion packs?

Thank you

Zavvi said:
Thank you for getting in touch regarding your DLC codes.

I can confirm that the DLC codes for this items are below:

Five digital expansion packs featuring new multiplayer maps and in-game content
Two-week early access to all expansion packs for an edge on the competition
Exclusive personalization options including camos, paints, emblems, dog tags and more
Priority position in server queues
New content every week
12 bonus Battlefield 4 Battlepacks
Seamlessly transfer Premium membership from Xbox 360 to Xbox One and PS3 to PS4

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Kind regards,

Aran
Zavvi.com Customer Service Team

At the moment the Premium packs are only available to buy off the origin store right now, and nowhere else, correct me if i'm wrong.

So I see this zavvi offer as incorrect.

Also got a reply myself.....

This one is the most succinct reply so far from Zavvi. Matthew obviously knows a bit about the product or gaming in general! But the question is, does he know that whoever in Zavvi head office priced up this product doesn't know what they're doing?

One would have thought with an influx of queries about one single item, someone would have sent a query upstairs to find out why so many people are confused.

Back
Top Bottom