*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
doesn't mention in their reply that you get a copy BF4 with it though? just the premium DLC

It should be the full game, plus with the 2 earlier clarification from Zavii it should inc the Premium Membership as well. I do agree though it sounds too good to be true.

I have just sent a query note for on my account as well so that i have it in writing in the event that it ends up not included it then there will be grounds for a refund...

Soldato
doesn't mention in their reply that you get a copy BF4 with it though? just the premium DLC

Yeah, you're right. I've just sent the following back:

Hello

That's for getting back to me, and for confirming what is in the Premium DLC. But can you also confirm that the full game is also included? The reason I ask is the full game is £35 at most stores, but the "Premium" expansion DLC which includes all 5 future expansions costs an additional £40 and is currently only available via Origin directly. See the below link:

http://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/addon/battlefield-4-premium

What I wondering is, is this a pricing error or a product description error from Zavvi or is this definitely the full Battlefield 4 game AND the Premium DLC as seen in that origin.com link above (which would be £75 worth for £35). If you could clarify that for me that would be great, thanks.
If they confirm it from that, then I'd say it definitely includes it. If not then at least we know for sure it's a price/description error. I'd rather know for sure than dance around the issue.

Soldato
Also got a reply. I asked them specifically about the £35 version and got this back.

Thank you for getting in touch about DLC.

I can now advise that the edition of Battlefield 4 that you have provided a link to above will be the edition that includes the 5 extra DLC codes. Whereas the normal edition will only include one DLC code.

Thanks again for getting in contact with us.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Chris

Pretty sure it includes the premium then!

Man of Honour
Dawn of War Complete Pack £24.99 GMG also have a load of other games on sale, but this seems to be the best.

There is also a GMG 25% off code: GMG25-R7GA8-XTUCY
This voucher is available on the following PC Download games and will provide a smooth 25% discount:
Ace Patrol
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
Castlevania: Lord of the Shadows Ultimate Edition
Cubetractor
DuckTales: Remastered
Europa Universalis IV
Guardians of Middle Earth
Guncraft
Ittle Dew
Lost Planet 3
Memoria
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief and the Deluxe Season Pass (Chapter 2 Released!)
Rayman Legends (Europe Only)
Rise of the Triad
Saints Row IV
Shelter
Skullgirls
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Europe Only)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist Deluxe Edition (Europe Only)
Worms Clan Wars
*This voucher is valid until 1500 UTC September 6th 2013

Tomb Raider games on sale

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Also got a reply. I asked them specifically about the £35 version and got this back.

Thank you for getting in touch about DLC.

I can now advise that the edition of Battlefield 4 that you have provided a link to above will be the edition that includes the 5 extra DLC codes. Whereas the normal edition will only include one DLC code.

Thanks again for getting in contact with us.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Chris

Pretty sure it includes the premium then!

You have just convinced me, I have just placed my order as well. :D

Wow the game and the premium membership free, what a great offer. :cool:

Soldato
So can I just confirm this BF4 Zavvi bargain:

To get the base game BF4 and the Premium Membership (aka the 5 future DLC's):

From Origin = £44.99 for standard BF4 game + Premium for £39.99 = £84.98 Total

From Zavvi = For both standard BF4 game AND the Premium for £34.98 Total ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Saving of £50.00 !???!?!?!?!?!?!

This one - http://www.zavvi.com/games/platform...sion-dlc-when-you-pre-order-now/10790705.html

Are we sure this is right? That seems like a really big saving.

I am doubtful, something tells me Zavvi have messed up and we are all going to be disappointed when they notice their mistake and we dont get our Premium extras.

Last edited:
Associate
Based on the various replies I've seen others have received, I have pre-ordered from Zavvi. Worst case it is incorrect. It's only £5 more than GMG, hopefully a complaint would see the difference refunded.

Soldato
Ive preordered from Zavvi. Wait and see what happens.

I managed to get 5% off my order as I used someones referral code as Im a new customer (they get points and I get 5% discount) So, I got this alleged BF4 bargain for £33.23

If anyone else is a new customer and preorders, use my referral code and you will get 5% off too!

ZV22566863 (asks for this when creating an account)

Back
Top Bottom