*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

thinking of buying the walking dead 400 days but will there be more dlc after this if so i may as well wait till a bumper pack with all new dlc comes out

Sweet :D 400 Days bought... Normally I wouldn't buy a small DLC pack but I enjoyed the main game so much I think they deserve it this time (but not for the full £4 what am I a charity? :p)

thinking of buying the walking dead 400 days but will there be more dlc after this if so i may as well wait till a bumper pack with all new dlc comes out

I'm reasonably sure the next thing coming out will be the first episode of Season 2, followed by the others (5 in total again I guess?), and there will eventually be a complete version which has the whole of season 2 at once - whether or not that will also include 400 Days is anyone's guess

Is the Walking Dead worth £5 - hows controller support?

Edit: Actually what does £5 on Steam get me for Walking Dead? Just the first episode?

The ~£5 gets you all 5 episodes of the first season and is well worth it in my opinion... I played with the KB&M but I know others who used a controller and found it to be totally fine.

I wouldnt bother with 400 days personally, i was very disappointed with it.

Awww no don't say that I just bought it last night...

It would have to suck pretty terribly for me to worry about £2 though :p I'm not expecting it to be as epic to playthrough as the main story was but just a little more of the same and some tasters of what's coming up, hopefully it will deliver that

Its not the monetary value thats bad about it, it just left me feeling let down when you compare the leftover's they shoved together for 400 days and the masterpiece that was the original episodes of the game.

Judge for yourself, youll maybe see what i mean when youve done them all :cool:

The Walking Dead: 400 Days for £1.99 on Steam.
Bought it after finishing the main the other day :)

Amen to that, last played it back over the christmas period, am going to start from the start and see what storyline I come out with :)

Will the storyline I produce, place any manipulation over the DLC's course of events?

Back
Top Bottom