*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

General Discussion, scroll down, it's a heaving cesspit of unsubstantiated opinions, link'n'runs and outright trolling, there's no way you won't find something on page 1 you absolutely have to say something about :D

I'm looking forward to finally hitting 1000 at some point soon hopefully, I guess there are ways to get my post count up but I can't be bothered to get involved in random conversations that don't interest me, so only relevant posts from me, well apart from this one. :D

Knowing my luck the limit will increase when I get to 999.

General Discussion, scroll down, it's a heaving cesspit of unsubstantiated opinions, link'n'runs and outright trolling, there's no way you won't find something on page 1 you absolutely have to say something about :D

Ha ha i like this cheers, will give it a shot. Got a feeling it might anoy me going by what you said lol.

New Indie Gala Bundle up - Locked at £3.99 for 1st 8 hours - http://www.indiegala.com/#

Knytt Underground
Saira
Musaic Box
Yumsters 2: Around the World
Hammerfight
Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition + New DLC
Ignite

Plus 3 more games to be unlocked in the 2nd week

Men Of War Bundle - £2.30 - http://www.bundlestars.com/

Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY Edition
Men of War
Men of War: Red Tide
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition

All games are activated via Steam, Enjoy! :D

Not sure if anyone else has cancelled your order with Zavvi about the BF4 mis-advertising their product

They just closed my query without even helping me. I have cancelled my order on their site but now i have to still sort out paypal. It sitting on pending trasnaction on paypal does that mean they havent taken the payment but need to cancel it on their end.?

Really fustrating they even closed my message query so i cannot post another reply or note to them without ordering another transaction. With no contact number, little wonder others have mentioned how poor they can be. Can they honestly believe they can just change the product ordered or preordered in this instance but not tell the customers they will not be getting what was orginally advertised.

Last edited:
Men Of War Bundle - £2.30 - http://www.bundlestars.com/

Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY Edition
Men of War
Men of War: Red Tide
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition

All games are activated via Steam, Enjoy! :D

Cheers.

Never heard of this before... but at £2.30 it's hard to say no. Hopefully give this a bash when I get through the mountain of games on my list :)

Not sure if anyone else has cancelled your order with Zavvi about the BF4 mis-advertising their product

They just closed my query without even helping me. I have cancelled my order on their site but now i have to still sort out paypal. It sitting on pending trasnaction on paypal does that mean they havent taken the payment but need to cancel it on their end.?

Really fustrating they even closed my message query so i cannot post another reply or note to them without ordering another transaction. With no contact number, little wonder others have mentioned how poor they can be. Can they honestly believe they can just change the product ordered or preordered in this instance but not tell the customers they will not be getting what was orginally advertised.

mine about to be cancelled too GTA V will tide me over so i'll get it when the price has dropped

EDIT: I can 'request' to cancel? Request? I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom