*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Codes still get taken with no thanks, more so than in this forum actually.

They do, but for me, it's much less than the ones in here;

Ultimately, if the extra forum isn't working we'd have to provide further communications to try and stop this; Mainly - stop posting codes (although we don't want to take this away as it's great for the community and its members), but post that you have x amount of keys available and first come first serve gets it via email for example.

You could try and fight them to back down, personally I cant be bothered with the hassle as they wont make it easy.

I cancelled my Zavvi pre-order. I wonder how many people have now cancelled lol

yep cancelled mine too,
i feel the same is not worth the hassle to fight it out was worth being in for the gamble of it actually happening but it didnt and all i had to do was press a cancellation button so no real loss or hard ship.

now we must hunt for a good deal!:D

Save 66% on The Walking Dead (PC) & many more comic book games!:

be755060b3ae5ad670c58bed2e52d6e8.jpg

http://digital.gamefly.co.uk/?utm_c...m_source=email&stop_mobi=once#!/promotion/389

really wanna play that deadpool game but not willing to spend that much on it,have to many games to play so its not bargain enough for me to crumble and buy it

I ordered Zavvi deal, once I used points I had, it came to ~£27, but don't know if I want to take a 5 day postage hit now, I would have if the full Premium was still on the table but I think it's going to get cancelled now.

8819de55a5fe42750c9c3d565f6ee2c8.jpg

;)

Doesn't state English version though, I was staying in the Taj Mahal when I bought BF3 Premium and it stated English version.

Do you have a Proxy or VPN for Mexico, send it by trust.

Back
Top Bottom