*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

[FONT=&quot]Get 25% off a selection of excellent pre-purchase titles including the Batman Arkham Origins Super Pack, which includes Batman Arkham Origins, Arkham City GOTY, Arkham Asylum GOTY and extra pre-purchase DLC! The voucher also works on F1 2013 + Classic Edition, Football Manager 2014 and Alien Rage. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
trans.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]GMG25-4T2A7-4HOQ2[/FONT][/FONT]

Also, how they justify 15 euros for Call of Duty 1????And paying again for the expansion!

You make it sound like it's some kind of public service. They charge what people are prepared to pay, otherwise they'd go out of business. Obviously there are a lot of people out there prepared to shell out for their games at those prices.

You make it sound like it's some kind of public service. They charge what people are prepared to pay, otherwise they'd go out of business. Obviously there are a lot of people out there prepared to shell out for their games at those prices.

I really doubt that. People wanting to re-live COD1 and 2 can obtain it almost everywhere online cheaper (much cheaper). I recently bought COD 2 from ebay for 4 pounds, brand new, sealed and everything. One can find tons of COD1 and 2 offers there. They are just looking for suckers... Someone will bite....

Not on offer atm, but Legend of Dungeon looks like a interesting little game. I'll probably wait for it to come down further in price / demo though.

Back
Top Bottom