*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Don't know how true this is but I'm hoping it is. Tomb Raider, Hitman: Absolution Professional Ed, Sleeping Dogs for £9 on the 16th.

Also posted on the SomethingAwful forums by AmazonTony, he is legit. In the summer sales he posted full lists of all the discounts well in advance and they were spot on. No reason to distrust it, so anyone who wants those games, make sure to check it out on the day. It's a great deal.

Associate
Also posted on the SomethingAwful forums by AmazonTony, he is legit. In the summer sales he posted full lists of all the discounts well in advance and they were spot on. No reason to distrust it, so anyone who wants those games, make sure to check it out on the day. It's a great deal.

Glad you posted that it just seemed a bit too cheap to me will defiantly be buying.

Soldato
+1 for Sleeping Dogs, didn't care much for the distractions but the main story was pretty great and one of the select few games I've bothered to complete to the finish.

That said everything else outside of the main story was 'meh'. Well worth the money though.

Associate
Don't know how true this is but I'm hoping it is. Tomb Raider, Hitman: Absolution Professional Ed, Sleeping Dogs for £9 on the 16th.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F3EFMKQ

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/...roughout-the-week-in-op/page-79#entry11040606

Just had a quick look at this again and it doesn't actually list a date in the linked thread, however a post on the Something Awful forums gives more detail.

AmazonTony said:
As a reminder:

9/15-9/16:

Square Enix Gamer's Bundle - $14.99 - contains:

1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Augmented Edition
2. Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition
3. Just Cause 2
4. Just Cause 2 - Black Market Aerial Pack DLC
5. Sleeping Dogs

9/17-9/18:

The Tomb of the Sleeping Hitman Pack - $13.99 - contains:

1. Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition
2. Sleeping Dogs
3. Tomb Raider

As always if you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll get to them ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom