*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
No season pass, boo. Dosn't seem worth buying things separately at the moment with the GOTY edition around the corner.

Nice - if i already have BL2 and season pass although.... i havent even loaded it up :o

Anyway from the offer i take it i am missing only the slaughter dome and Psycho pack? yeah? Worth it?

Last edited:
Associate

Metro last light is region locked :( I cant unlock it in the UK. Can anyone advise whether I might be able to use a VPN to unlock it or something?

Pretty annoyed, dont like pirating games but if theyre going to do **** like this i will have to.

edit - sorry just realised that you cant quote a quote. This post is in relation to the Amazon offer posted on the previous page.

Soldato
Metro last light is region locked :( I cant unlock it in the UK. Can anyone advise whether I might be able to use a VPN to unlock it or something?

Pretty annoyed, dont like pirating games but if theyre going to do **** like this i will have to.

edit - sorry just realised that you cant quote a quote. This post is in relation to the Amazon offer posted on the previous page.

Thats not piracy.

If you can't download it, but you bought it, you are downloading it from a different source.

Associate

There is a thread here on using a USA VPN:

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=148418

Worked like a charm. Still a bit hacked off that I should have to do this in the first place

Sorry about that mate, edited the original post to add that it's region locked. Unfortunatley there was no indication either in the post I quoted, or on the website itself.

I'm taking it that it's the devs decision as many of us including myself have bought from Amazon US before without issue.

Associate
No worries, thanks for the deal. There isn't anything to suggest that it is region locked on the website :)

Must be their decision, iv bought quite a bit from amazon us as we'll and never had any probs. seems silly to region lock things these days.

Back
Top Bottom