*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
4 more games added to the Humble Indie Bundle 9:

4uywx.jpg

Anyone else having an issue activating these extra ones on Steam? I've activated the Virus Named Tom and Rocketbirds codes, and get a message as though they're pieces of DLC but I haven't purchased the full game pertaining to that?

Says they'll be unlocked in my library when I've activated the full game? Huh?

Granted, I haven't tried activating ALL of the previous keys from the bundle, as I already own some.

Soldato
Anyone else having an issue activating these extra ones on Steam? I've activated the Virus Named Tom and Rocketbirds codes, and get a message as though they're pieces of DLC but I haven't purchased the full game pertaining to that?

Granted, I haven't tried activating ALL of the previous keys from the bundle, as I already own some.

I was getting weird errors when activating the first lot the other day. Try again and if they still don't work right just give them a few minutes and they should appear :).

Associate

I didn't have any problems activating mine. I did with the weekly bundle though, had to restart steam after activating those ones for them to show.

Associate
Gaaaah why do they keep adding brilliant games to the bundle that I already own!!! I can't justify buying this one when I already have about 90% of it

Already bought the bundle or already have the games without this bundle? If you bought it already then the new additions will be available on the link they gave you when you bought it (assuming you paid above average).

Soldato
Already bought the bundle or already have the games without this bundle? If you bought it already then the new additions will be available on the link they gave you when you bought it (assuming you paid above average).

Thanks, but what I mean is I haven't bought the bundle because I already have most of the games in the bundle, and I can't justify buying it for the 1 or 2 games I don't already have...

Soldato
Tempting, but do those games even work properly on Windows 7? I remember having a hell of a hard time getting my old copy of Wing Commander 4 working on a modern system.

WC3 worked perfectly for me using XPadder with a 360 controller. Was a delightful blast from the past.

WC4, however, I can't get to work properly with the pad at all, and it's pretty much unplayable with mouse/kb. :(

Associate
AmazonTony said:
Upcoming Deals:

9/19-9/25:

Bioshock Triple Pack: $19.99

Bioshock Dual Pack: $4.99

9/19-9/23

Company of Heroes 2 Digital Collector's Edition: $65.99

Company of Heroes 2: $39.95

9/20-9/23:

Metro Franchise Pack - $19.99 (bundle still being created)
Includes:
· Metro 2033
· Metro Last Light
· Metro Last Light: RPK Weapon DLC
· Metro Last Light: Ranger Mode DLC

Metro Last Light - $16.49

Indie Deals (9/19-9/25):

The Bridge: $5.99
Fly'N: $1.99
Guns of Icarus Online: $4.99
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer: $1.23
Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon: $1.23

EDIT: Apparently Metro LL is region locked, buyer beware! This is more to do with the dev's than Amazon as far as I know, as many people in the UK including myself have bought from the US Amazon store before without issue.

Last edited:
Soldato
Obviously I realise that, I was wondering if the newer ones were any easier to get into that the one I mentioned.

X3, X3:TC and X3:AP are much the same game and are of the "easy to learn, hard to master" type
the universe is the same but the start place/time/ships/options are different.

Back
Top Bottom