*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Well that was a quick sale, all showing full price now, in the client and online. Maybe i'm just late and it was a bank holiday sale only.

Don't think it had anything to do with the bank holiday, was down to Gamescom as far as I'm aware.

I had CJs Keys buying Splinterbell BL keys off me on eBay, didn't realise that's how they get their codes!!

Maybe they are getting desperately low on keys, that or the price on eBay is THAT much lower than their suppliers charge. Seems unlikely thats how they get the bulk of their codes.

Last edited:
Associate
One of our customer services advisors has reviewed your query and we are able to confirm the following:

Hello Adam,

Thank you for getting in touch about Battlefield 4.

Yes thats correct, you will receive the game and the expansion pack giving you access to future DLCs as well.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Samantha

Zavvi.com Customer Service Team

For those that have followed me with the battlefield 4 and zavvi. You have it in writing here.

Associate
Soldato
Space Ace, the sequal to Dragons Lair, has been released on Steam today. Selling for £6.29 right now, which is 10% off.

I want it, but I'm gonna hold off and hope it gets put on sale.

Associate
No harm in pre-ordering it now, but I'd put money on them issuing a correction at some point before release. Nowhere else has a BF4 Premium Edition of the game even available.

I agree, I cant see them offering the premium version with this, its most likely a mistake by whoever manages the website and products that are put on. No hamr in pre ordering from them though. I will probably still do it.

Soldato
Pretty cheap bundle available from Paradox until the 29th:

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/buy

Has CK2, Victoria 2, HoI 3 complete and more for $19.99 EDIT: Full list below!

Crusader Kings 2, Starvoid, Victoria II, Hearts of Iron III Collection, A Game of Dwarves, Impire, Leviathan: Warships, The Showdown Effect and Dungeonland

Should be with steam keys too but I don't know personally

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks, on the same site Legendary edition is £21 which is the cheapest I've found on the web atm.

You can get a physical copy from Amazon for £20. It was £18 only last week so maybe keep an eye on it.

I definitely recommend just getting the legendary edition. I actually bought it standalone but later realised that a few mods require the expansion and I was probably going to invest a fair amount of time into it eventually so may as well get the lot :)

Back
Top Bottom