*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Well I used CJS CD Keys and what they did was send me a text message with 4 digits which I used to verify and it was as simple as that. None of this send us your passport malarkey :rolleyes:

Just imagine, if someone wanted to do some ID theft, I know lets open a cd key company and randomly get customers to send us copies of their driving licences and passports... lol. And you know most won't even bother to blank out picture and other important details. :p

That is a fair point yes, I've used the CJS CD Keys setup, worked well. However anyone with any sense will know to cover sensitive information. There isn't much if anything you can do with a name and DOB.

Associate
Gah, just seen Saints Row 4 for £15.99 on Gamefly, I thought with the 20% off voucher it would be a great buy but the voucher wouldn't work. I then accidentlaly confirmed the purchase :p

Soldato
I got Thief pre-order through the AMD rewards thing with my new CPU, but I already had it on pre-order. So I put a ticket in with GMG to cancel it, and credit where it's due, I got a reply about 10 minutes later saying it had been done!...good service

Associate
Dont suppose anyone could point me towards a decent deal for XCOM enemy known and XCOM enemy within? I own them both but was planning on buying them for my friend for Christmas but paying £30 for enemy unknown on its own seems rather expensive!

Soldato
Uplay is not that bad the only issue I have is slow client updates, if anyone finds their games update slow just download it manually.

Back
Top Bottom