*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Best deal for Dying Light? Seems really expensive everywhere other than the MM (there aren't any on it atm)

Try G2A that is where I picked mine up from for under £20

But I got it when on sale but it's £22 or from £18.59 via a market place seller which I have also used problem free in the past.

Ubisoft sale up to 75% off on steam!!

Ubisoft%20sale_zps0w5cb3vs.png

Do you guys think this is a good deal? I understand online isn't accessable anymore, which isn't a problem for me. It' on Origin.

C_C17.jpg

I'm tempted because people say this is the best RTS game you can play. I play Rome Total War and Starcraft 2 and when I was younger, I used to play Impossible Creatures. So could be interested in getting into this.

Any reason not to?

Do you guys think this is a good deal? I understand online isn't accessable anymore, which isn't a problem for me. It' on Origin.

C_C17.jpg

I'm tempted because people say this is the best RTS game you can play. I play Rome Total War and Starcraft 2 and when I was younger, I used to play Impossible Creatures. So could be interested in getting into this.

Any reason not to?

Not that great a deal, I've seen copies of that same pack for a fiver

Not that great a deal, I've seen copies of that same pack for a fiver

GameStop US has it for $4.99 atm but am not sure if you can activate it here as i've not tried it and you need a US address. If it is possible then it's the lowest it's been according to cheapshark. Some of the multiplayer games I believe are supported the last time I looked due to community mods taking the place of the original EA provision.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/command-conquer-multiplayer-saved-from-the-demise-/1100-6420950/

Back
Top Bottom