*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
New Indie Gala Monday bundle;
https://www.indiegala.com/weekly

A lot of the bundle is terrible anime garbage, but it does have Crimson Clover World Ignition, which is a great looking, and well received, Shmup.

It's also got Freedom Planet, which is a (very good, apparently) homage to the early Sonic games. Worth a look if you're a Sonic fan.

Train of Afterlife looks interesting, too.

I've bought it for Crimson Clover alone, as I've had a yearning to play a decent shmup for a while now.

$1.89 for the first 24 hours.

Associate
i just bought GTA V from them for £19.

ive used them in the past in case anyone is sceptical. use hola

Another +1 for nuveem used them before and fine. But please dont use hola it sucks so bad, they use your PC as an end point for other people just as you use some random guys internet in brazil or whereever, so people can do whatever they want using your internet connection.

Soldato
Another +1 for nuveem used them before and fine. But please dont use hola it sucks so bad, they use your PC as an end point for other people just as you use some random guys internet in brazil or whereever, so people can do whatever they want using your internet connection.

i used on my phone to order so no real biggie, ive used it twice on my phone and i uninstall straight after.

Soldato
ARMA III Extended Ed. (inc all DLC) £22.50

This special package contains the Arma 3 Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes the Arma 3 soundtrack, tactical maps of Altis and Stratis, a tactical guide containing more than 350 pages, and Bohemia Interactive’s debut game Arma: Cold War Assault – plus all Arma 3 DLC released so far: Arma 3 Karts, Arma 3 Helicopters, and Arma 3 Marksmen*.

Arma 3 Karts

Start your engines and bring the battle to the race track. Arma 3 Karts features a 20hp 4-stroke engine go-kart, several kart liveries, playable race driver and marshal game characters, new kart-racing Time Trials and Steam Achievements, plus various race objects to build your own racetrack.

Arma 3 Helicopters

Master the exhilarating experience of rotary flight in Arma 3 Helicopters. Together with the optional RotorLib Flight Dynamics Model (FDM), Arma 3’s Helicopters DLC delivers two brand new heavy-lift helicopters, new playable content, new Steam Achievements, and more.

Arma 3 Marksmen*

Hone your shooting skills and engage in long-distance combat. The Arma 3 Marksmen DLC will include new weapons, playable content, Steam Achievements, and more.

Note:

*Arma 3 Marksmen is planned for April 2015. Estimated release date is still subject to change.

Caporegime

I tend to install it when I need it and uninstall it when I don't as I only use it to purchase the odd game now and then.

Probably only use it a few times a year.

Man of Honour
anyone know the cheapest place for cities skyline deluxe edition?

does steam now ban people using keys from these cdkeys sites?

Back
Top Bottom