*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Anyone wanting this, check to see if the season pass is still available free of charge via origin. Sweetens the deal :cool:

I'd be surprised if it wasn't available: I'd imagine them making it free was to remove the split in the player base due to charging for map packs (map packs are a ****ing stupid thing to do unless you have a very strong player base)

Soldato
any deals on dark souls 2?, I think their is a version that includes dlc, but only really needing the vanilla game.

The Scholar of the First Sin edition is the one with the DLC and other updates, but that hasn't been released yet. As far as I can tell they're similarly priced everywhere (SotFS pre-order is cheaper if anything) so there's no particular reason to get the vanilla version unless you really really can't wait until SotFS releases in a week or two.

Associate
Where is the cheapest place you guys have found BF: Hardline and Evolve?

Don't really fancy using any VPN's or such.

I bought it this morning in a cdkey store (Region global) for 24,43£ / 35,75€ and downloading now! Check the prices at gocdkeys and filter "Global Region" or "Oficial store" if you prefer...

Associate
Associate
8 Games for £1.59: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/all-stars-bundle/

Tropico 4
Magicka
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky
Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword
System Shock 2
Deponia
To The Moon
Prime World: Defenders

That's probably the most impressive bundle I've
seen outside of Humble. Not that I'm buying, got some... will probably never play the others.

Edit: I should rephrase... best bundle i've seen from Bundlestars - they usually look awful.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes, it is still available for free, I don't have Titanfall but I already added the season pass to my account in case I buy it, I'm downloading it for a 48h free trial.

Good that I tried, the game is OK, but I'm not going to buy because it is not working great with crossfire, I don't get it to use more than 50% of my GPUs, so I'm getting big fps drops.

Thug
Soldato
Does anyone know where to get 3 copies of ARMA GOLD (the original one) fairly reasonable like?

8 euros each seems a bit dear. I would buy it if it was still on GOG but alas it has been removed. :( :( :(

Back
Top Bottom