*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
was considering shadow of mordor but not now i know its 55gb on my 8mb connection that will take days :(

Is Shadow Of Mordor any good ?

Mate, living the life of Riley with 8mb. At home the best unlimited connection I can get is 4mb. A 50gb games takes me around 24 to 27 hours.

Most of my downloads I have to use my office network, put them onto an external drive and come home to transfer to home PC.

This is what I call a ninja mode ! Doesn't your office internet get slower when you download games in there ? I'm actually surprised you can download games at work using Steam.

BTW Steam has anime week sale and you can get up to 90% off, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM and NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst only £4.99 ! :D

Soldato
Had a session of downloading games,got cod ghosts,Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition and got wow free for 7 days,total downloaded 112gb !!!!

Thank god for virgin media broadband 60 meg :)

Soldato
Had a session of downloading games,got cod ghosts,Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition and got wow free for 7 days,total downloaded 112gb !!!!

Thank god for virgin media broadband 60 meg :)

SoM wasn't really for me after 6hrs or so but the world they have created is truly amazing. For me it was worth the "entrance fee" alone.

Soldato
The Book of Unwritten Tales games going cheap

http://www.g2play.net/

CD-key site, £1.30 ish for 1st game (standard edition steam key) and £3.50 ish for 2nd (standard edition steam key). Price with coupon
-3%: allkeyshop3

If you wanted deluxe editions which i didnt think id want really then expect to pay a little more per game.

Critter one is on cjs-cdkeys for a quid or so too. This one is a deluxe edition too.
http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/...m&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=allkeyshop

Thought id share as these games tend to be hardly discounted on steam or gog and stay at around 20 quid a game. So bargain i thought as i just bought the first and 2nd game, dunno about critters one yet. Didnt need buyer protection fee either for g2play site, worked like a charm.

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anybody here have a humble montly subscription and can tell me what the other games are in the current bundle (besides Mad Max) - trying to justify it but would be easier if I knew what else I'd get

Back
Top Bottom