*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Permabanned
Maybe i'll install it again at a later date, sitting here waiting for The Witcher 3 to install. Probably won't even play it till tomorrow though.

The Witcher 3 does support 3440x1440 doesn't it?

Soldato
The Facebook code wont work for me :(. Could have bought a chomp with that 10p :(:(:(

Nice deal though, had this on my wishlist for a while. Now just to find time to actually play it...

Associate
Big Pharma 80% off on Steam = £3.79. Bit weird as it's been on 40% off all week. I'd be annoyed if I had jumped on it yesterday, but it's worth a punt at 80% off.

I really like the idea of it but I don't get the whole building conveyer belts bit :confused: and how that relates to a Pharmacological company.

Anyone got this game though and wants to tell me its amazing?

Soldato
The Facebook code wont work for me :(. Could have bought a chomp with that 10p :(:(:(

Nice deal though, had this on my wishlist for a while. Now just to find time to actually play it...

It changes every 15 minutes, so if you use it as it changes it'll be invalid. Also it only works when your using an account, if your not logged in it wont work.

Soldato
What's peoples thought on the SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive bundle? I've just picked up the complete collection :D

My thoughts are that like most retro games you're probably best sticking with your fond memories than actually playing them, but that's just me, hope you enjoy. :)

Back
Top Bottom