*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Does anybody here have a humble montly subscription and can tell me what the other games are in the current bundle (besides Mad Max) - trying to justify it but would be easier if I knew what else I'd get

They don't tell you the content until the monthly bundle is released. My rule of thumb is that if I definitely want the "early unlock" game then I'll go for the bundle, however if I already own it or am not that fussed about it then I pass.

Last edited:
Soldato

They don't tell you the content until the monthly bundle is released. My rule of thumb is that if I definitely want the "early unlock" game then I'll go for the bundle, however if I already own it or am not that fussed about it then I pass.

Ha!!! What a goon I am... I completely misread the email :o I thought the Mad Max bundle was the one subscribers currently had access to and it was telling me I had a few more days to sign up if I wanted that bundle...

It all makes so much more sense now - as if they would be stupid enough to try and hide the available games when people online would just be able to tell each other what they were

*shakes head* I'm done

Associate
Well in past monthly bundles thers been Saints Row IV, Valkyria Chronicles, Company of Heroes 2 (plus some add-on DLC), Payday 2 (whatever your thoughts on the devs are), Alien: Isolation, Broken Age, Wasteland 2, South Park: The Stick of Truth and now Mad Max. I'd struggle to argue those being indie titles.
Yes, there's also been a lot of indie games, but even those have been "bigger name" titles, such as Ark, Besiege, Legend of Grimrock 2, Rust, The Talos Principle, Spelunky, Titan Souls, This War of Mine, and now Infinifactory, Galak-Z and Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty.

So far thre's only been one month where I've felt that I've only got my money's worth. All the other months have been great, with some interesting weird additions. So far I've been impressed with the monthly bundles and haven't felt let down. Even with best Steam sales, I don't think you'd have gotten the collections of games for £8-9.

Soldato
Every one of those titles has been far cheaper on it's own though, I still like the idea though. I'm just waiting on one coming up that I dont' already own! :)

Soldato
Has Zombie Army Trilogy been any cheaper than the current steam sale price (£6) on any key sites?

I know £6 isnt a lot, but its one of them games I think I might get bored of very quickly as I'd have to play it solo.

Associate
Not sure it's a daily deal but cdkeys have Shadow of Mordor for £3.99 and then with 5% fb code takes it to £3.79. Opinions on whether it's worth it? Reviews seem to be very high for the game

Back
Top Bottom