*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
How is that a "cracking bundle"? You have to pay $30 for a bundle of unknown games. As in, you pay without knowing what you're getting.

This kind of "bundle" or "deal" as nothing more than gambling with your hard-earned.

Agreed.

I made a mistake on this one, v busy at the time!

Soldato
requires an immediate click at 9am CET to get these apparently, any ideas what was todays

I don't think thats the case is it? I read that on day 16 (09/12) the first 300 people get a free copy of one of the latest games, but I didn't think that was the case for the other days. I can currently select the reward for today or any of the previous days, apart from day 2 which says "Thank you for your interest in today's giveaway. Unfortunately, it was a one day offer and is no longer available"

Though most days its garbage anyway.

Soldato
INSIDE is on offer because of the game awards. And you get a little extra off if you already own LIMBO as per

33CeuoU.png

That's the magic £10 mark for me...

Purchased :)

I purchase this yesterday and completed it today, very good but very short game, definitely one to make you think about it afterwards.

Took me 4 hours in total, for a game of this length a tenner is acceptable to me.

Associate
Also looking for a cheap BF1, but any deals anyone thinks would be good for a 965M laptop GPU?

I saw Mad Max was cheap, so might invest in that... what will GTAV run like? I take it laptops are probably not ideal?

Soldato
Also looking for a cheap BF1, but any deals anyone thinks would be good for a 965M laptop GPU?

I saw Mad Max was cheap, so might invest in that... what will GTAV run like? I take it laptops are probably not ideal?

GTA V runs well on my 970m GPU so you should be okay at 1080p.

Soldato
You might be hard pressed to find a low price for BF1, they were just at 50% off during the Black Friday sales about a week and half ago.

PRO TIP: Battlefield 3, 4 and 1 have always been sold at around half price just days after launch thanks to Black Friday sales.

Last edited:
Associate
You might be hard pressed to find a low price for BF1, they were just at 50% off during the Black Friday sales about a week and half ago.

PRO TIP: Battlefield 3, 4 and 1 have always been sold at around half price just days after launch thanks to Black Friday sales.

Does that happen with the key sites too or just places like origin?
because 50% of origin prices is still higher than most key sites :p

Soldato
Cannot bring myself to ever buy SW Battlefront as once EA decide to turn the servers off the game is worthless as it cannot be launched without those :(

Associate
Cannot bring myself to ever buy SW Battlefront as once EA decide to turn the servers off the game is worthless as it cannot be launched without those :(

true. but it seems to be the only good star wars themed shooter out there.At the mo we usually just load up Jedi Outcast, but feeling in the mood for something a bit fresher...

Back
Top Bottom