*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Caporegime
That is tempting. I usually play the SP on most CoD games. You can usually tell how well a CoD game has sold on PC by how quickly the price drops on key sites. It's not looking good!

Associate
I don't know which game to buy now lol do I get doom as not played it at all...starwars battlefront which ive played loads on ps4 or infinite warfare which might be ****e but who knows? lol

Associate
I don't know which game to buy now lol do I get doom as not played it at all...starwars battlefront which ive played loads on ps4 or infinite warfare which might be ****e but who knows? lol

I've only played DOOM and Battlefront - DOOM was excellent. Not the longest game, took me 11 hours - but it was 11 hours of awesome :D

Associate
Not really a deal but for those of you thinking of getting swbf just know it is going to be added to EA access vault december 13th

might interest some of you considering theres many other games to play with ea access too

Associate
not PC gaming is it :p I am sure you meant Origin access.

ah, tbh i thought they were the same thing lol - maybe they will add it to origin access too?

so origin access is for PC and EA access is for consoles? or are they something totally different and im just being stupid? :p

ryu

ryu

Associate
Same, possibly high traffic causing issues?

I used the client and after numerous login errors or just going back to the original page it worked after about the 10th attempt.

Soldato
ah, tbh i thought they were the same thing lol - maybe they will add it to origin access too?

so origin access is for PC and EA access is for consoles? or are they something totally different and im just being stupid? :p

It's on both as from the 13th, ea access is quite a bargain for the Xbox @ £20 a year.

The season pass is £14.24 @cdkeys, but knowing them will increase in price when the base game goes free, well free with Origin access.

Back
Top Bottom