*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Certainly. How does the Steam link work? I take it thats its just like a dumb terminal that connects to your TV and allows you to stream your PC hosted games over Wifi to your TV / another device? I.e A good router is needed otherwise the experience would be rubbish (like it was when I tried Steam streaming from my PC to Tablet which I hooked up via HDMI to TV

It is exactly this. Generally it would not be worth it over a wireless connection. Your best bet would be wired or using powerline plugs. Keep in mind that your PC will also be playing the PC at the same time and the PCs displayed is mirrored on the Steam link.

Last edited:
Soldato
It is exactly this. Generally it would not be worth it over a wireless connection. Your best bet would be wired or using powerline plugs. Keep in mind that your PC will also be playing the PC at the same time and the PCs displayed is mirrored on the Steam link.

Cheers.

CS GO is £6.99 at CD Keys. Might give MK X a shot again as I havent played it since a few weeks after release

Soldato
This is the ones to look for:
Day 14 (07/12) : Free Assassin's Creed 3 on PC
Day 22 (15/12) : Free Prince of Persia on PC
Day 23 (16/12) : Free Rayman Legends on PC​​
Day 24 (17/12) : Free Splinter Cell on PC​
Day 25 (18/12) : Free The Crew on PC​

and if you are really lucky Day 16 (09/12) : 300 games Giveaway: 300 copies of 3 of the latest Ubisoft titles (1 game per person, first come first serve)

Soldato
Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition is currently free on GOG.com. Well worth getting it is a fantastic RPG back when they were well worth playing and it also comes with free modding tools if that is your thing.

Soldato
INSIDE is on offer because of the game awards. And you get a little extra off if you already own LIMBO as per

33CeuoU.png

That's the magic £10 mark for me...

Purchased :)

Associate
Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition is currently free on GOG.com. Well worth getting it is a fantastic RPG back when they were well worth playing and it also comes with free modding tools if that is your thing.

Also NWN2 complete is only £6, great game if you like dnd

Back
Top Bottom