*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Personally never been asked, bought about 5 products from them in total. If I had known about the dodgy requests for photo ID's I wouldn't have posted/promoted the site - apologies to anyone who gets asked this as a result of my post.

Nonetheless the price is the cheapest I've seen to date but If I get asked, I'll drop my custom too.

Associate
Sites asking for ID... Most will accept a copy of passport / driving licence with the important info blanked out. So passport number / driving licence number. All the other info they usually have already such as address etc. I agree it's daft though to need them.

Associate
Can't remember which but one asked me for a photo or scan of my passport, asked what if I block out certain info. They said it needed to be full or no deal, cancelled my order. I think it may have been instant gaming.

Soldato
Personally never been asked, bought about 5 products from them in total. If I had known about the dodgy requests for photo ID's I wouldn't have posted/promoted the site - apologies to anyone who gets asked this as a result of my post.

Nonetheless the price is the cheapest I've seen to date but If I get asked, I'll drop my custom too.

Yeah used Instant Gaming without issue too, but as you say, if they did ask me for it I would just cancel my order and not use them again.

Worth trying if you want something, and you are prepared to temporarily lose some cash to the refund business if it falls through.

Permabanned
People who provide their passports, driving licence etc just for a cheap game from a grey market key site must be desperate and pretty naive if you ask me. I'd cancel my order and tell the site to **** off.

Associate
Be aware that StarCraft is a very skill demanding game.
The SP is good fun, and the new Legacy of the void has a bunch of co-op stuff too.
The online can be a struggle if you're not used to the style of the game.

They have a demo to try, and I'd recommend having a go before, just in case.

Back
Top Bottom