*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Knew it would be below £10 before Christmas. Still holding off though.

I thought the same to and the main reason I did not buy it before, but at £9.89 I don't mind paying that for the campaign.

I can see why COD has dropped so much so quickly, even the campaign is a struggle to play.

From what I had read/heard, the campaign was the best part of Infinite Warfare.

Soldato
Only a mere 2hrs left to jump at the Square-Enix Surprise Holiday "Box"! Just Cause 3 MP Beta is just around the corner - I just wonder if they'll tie it in :p Maybe wishful thinking, but a chance at Just Cause 3 for £5 was a chance I couldn't resist :D

See Deal - Square-Enix

Last edited:
Soldato
Only a mere 2hrs left to jump at the Square-Enix Surprise Holiday "Box"! Just Cause 3 MP Beta is just around the corner - I just wonder if they'll tie it in :p Maybe wishful thinking, but a chance at Just Cause 3 for £5 was a chance I couldn't resist :D

See Deal - Square-Enix

For JC3 to be in there, with its value of £40, the other 6 titles would need a combined RRP of £15 (total box value of £55). Going all-in on the wishful thinking :D

Soldato
For JC3 to be in there, with its value of £40, the other 6 titles would need a combined RRP of £15 (total box value of £55). Going all-in on the wishful thinking :D

Haha it's a reach I know :p Just Cause 3 was £10.99 on Steam recently - I dunno, but we shall see :D Worth a punt for a fiver :p

Back
Top Bottom