*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Worth playing?

I really enjoyed This War Of Mine - You take control of a few people, with different backgrounds/skills/ethics etc., and have to survive a war-torn country. By day, you eat, drink and build upon your shelter - By night, you scavenge for resources (Sometimes by stealing from the even less fortunate). It's a game that'll make you think and consider your actions - And often will make you feel like a right ******* :p

Associate
@toM123

What keeps you going back to play after all these years? :o

Mostly the Stalker atmosphere, no game I've played can match it. The zone genuinely feels alive.

Also Stalker has a great modding scene, there's still mods coming out now. I'm currently playing through one called Call of Misery, next up is Lost Alpha Developers Cut which is out at the end of the month.

Stalker 2 being canned was was a tragedy, now GSC are making games again I hope they return to stalker!

Soldato
Seems a good price to purchase at. How does it warrant the £89 price tag for the Endless Space® - Collection.

Even on the main page for Endless Space, it's only £24.99.

Probably just Spacedeck misreading the page :rolleyes: ;)

Endless Space Collection is £24.99 £1
Endless Space Collections includes Endless Space and Endless Space - Disharmony

The below is £89
Endless Grand Master Collection
Includes 14 items: Dungeon of the Endless™, Dungeon of the Endless™ - Australium Update, Dungeon of the Endless™ - Crystal Edition Upgrade, Dungeon of the Endless™ - Rescue Team Add-on, Endless Legend™, Endless Legend™ - Echoes of Auriga, Endless Legend™ - Emperor Edition Upgrade, Endless Legend™ - Guardians, Endless Legend™ - Shadows, Endless Legend™ - Shifters, Endless Legend™ - Tempest, Endless Legend™ - The Lost Tales, Endless Space® - Collection, Endless Space® - Disharmony

Probably still not worth £89 ?

Back
Top Bottom