*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Starpoint Gemini 2 is free on Steam (Starpoint Gemini 2: Origins DLC free too)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/236150/Starpoint_Gemini_2/

unti 24/5/17 10am PST

oh and its Steam Workshop too

For the next full 48 hours, Starpoint Gemini 2 is completely free! As in no-cost, as in doesn't cost you a dime, as in you read it right... take it - keep it forever!

Just to make things clear, this is the deal:
For the duration of this unbelievable discount (48 hours in case you missed it in the first paragraph), all you need to do is click on the Play game button that sits in the place where you'd usually have the Add to cart written. That's it. Starpoint Gemini 2 is yours to keep for all eternity, no hidden costs or anything.

If you're thinking What are you guys smoking? the answer is Not a thing, amigo.. Our next game in the Starpoint series, Starpoint Gemini Warlords is coming out on May 23rd, 2017 and what better way is there to celebrate this (and to spread the word *wink* *wink*) than to offer Starpoint Gemini 2 for free?

We hope you like the game. And if you do, maybe you'd be interested in that Warlords thingie I mentioned above ;).

As it always were and as it always will be:
Safe travels, captains!

Soldato
Since this thread got pinned, I keep glancing past it. Generally I automatically skip all the stickied posts and see the first thread underneath them.

Thanks for the heads up!

You're not the only one, i got to page 5 before I realised it must have been pinned. Also the thread hasn't had many posts since it was pinned :(.

Associate
If you played the Gwent beta keep an eye on your email as they are giving away a free copy of The Witcher 2 for taking part (valid until May 29th).

Soldato
Whats the cheapest way to get the Xcom Enemy Unknown dlc? Is the Complete edition ever cheap in sales? The Enemy within dlc is currently £4.89 on cd keys, but I dont think that includes the slingshot or elite soldiers dlc.

Associate
You're not the only one, i got to page 5 before I realised it must have been pinned. Also the thread hasn't had many posts since it was pinned :(.

Ditto. But hopefully things will pick up once people know it's here.

I do tend to miss 'pinned' threads e.g. create a thread on the main board and then notice it's addressed in a pinned one at the top :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom