*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Caporegime
Is anyone taking a gamble on this new Humble Bundle whereby you get a new game every day up til Christmas? Problem is it's like an advent calendar so you don't know what you're getting. £26.

Associate
Is anyone taking a gamble on this new Humble Bundle whereby you get a new game every day up til Christmas? Problem is it's like an advent calendar so you don't know what you're getting. £26.

I doubt it's going to be worth it for anyone who's bought a variety of bundles over the past few years, but is there any incentive not to just purchase at the end of the reveal?

Caporegime
I doubt it's going to be worth it for anyone who's bought a variety of bundles over the past few years, but is there any incentive not to just purchase at the end of the reveal?

Not sure whether it's just a hook to get you to buy now but they said there are limited quantities of the bundle. I'm gonna take a chance and wait. Steam sale will be on again in 3 weeks anyhow.

Soldato
Heads Up!

Humble Monthly has some really nice games: Dawn Of War 3, The Long Dark and Quantum Break.

So 12 USD for the those 3 and whatever else is waiting for you, a very good deal just for those 3 :)

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly
That really is a good deal :)

I am mostly interested in Quantem Break. I cannot see on the site if it's a Steam key though? I really don't want to install that Windows store client if I can help it!

You will also get 10% off for the month which would be handy with the inevitable Xmas sale...

Soldato
That really is a good deal :)

I am mostly interested in Quantem Break. I cannot see on the site if it's a Steam key though? I really don't want to install that Windows store client if I can help it!

You will also get 10% off for the month which would be handy with the inevitable Xmas sale...
It is steam key mate.

Soldato
World in conflict is free on uplay until 11th December.
https://freetrial.ubisoft.com/promotions/wic/12

Thanks! I'm a little confused when they say "As long as you download the games through Uplay during their free periods, they will be yours to keep and play whenever you like.".

Does this mean that simply adding the game through the Uplay app isn't enough? do I have to actually download the game(s)?

Back
Top Bottom