*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Thanks! I'm a little confused when they say "As long as you download the games through Uplay during their free periods, they will be yours to keep and play whenever you like.".

Does this mean that simply adding the game through the Uplay app isn't enough? do I have to actually download the game(s)?

Perhaps just there to get folk to actually play rather than code grab. /shrugs.
Doubt they would remove even if didn't DL before offer goes.

Associate
World in Conflict: Complete Edition is FREE :
https://freetrial.ubisoft.com/promotions/wic/12

NOTE: This game is FREE, but only for a limited time of December 11 at 10am UTC.

Reference Page (additional games also free) :
https://www.neowin.net/news/world-in-conflict-complete-edition-is-being-given-away-for-free-on-uplay

For further games "You can grab your free copy of World in Conflict: Complete Edition by going to the Ubisoft's giveaway page here. The giveaway will come to an end on December 11 at 10am UTC. Moreover, Ubisoft will be giving away one of its most popular Assassin's Creed games, Black Flag, next week. This giveaway is slated to begin on December 12 and run through December 18."

Last edited:
Associate
Let's not forget that the Jingle Jam bundle is 100% charity.

Not saying there is a forgiveness for poor games but at least you don't feel too robbed knowing the money is going to good causes.

I feel more robbed having just bought Black Flag for a fiver last night without checking this thread.

Soldato
The Nemesis 4 bundle on Fanatical has some really good looking games. When I first glanced over it I initially dismissed it but after catching a trailer for Valley I decided it was worth dropping the £4.50 for the tier 2 bundle to get it. However having no looked at the steam page for each of the games there seems to be some crackers in there. Particularly I fancy the look of Bohemian Killing (court room drama defending yourself from a murder you committed!), Stasis (sci-fi horror), The Uncertain Episode 1 (adventure set in the future where humans are gone and all related human information is classified), Project Remedium (shooter based inside a sick child's body - you play a nano bot charged with killing whatever is attacking the kids body!?) and Lethe - Episode 1 (horror in the mould of Amnesia).

All sounds quite unique to me - great value. https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/nemesis-bundle-4

Soldato
It's a much more straightforward dungeon crawl, really combat heavy compared to BG, and much lighter on story. I still enjoyed it immensely though, the fact that you create your entire party from scratch gives you a lot of flexibility in how you play.

Associate
Banished is a fiver on steam.

Worth it?

Absolutely!
I bought that full price & still think I got a bargain :D

I prefer it over Cities Skylines by a long shot (each to their own though). It has built in catastrophes (not DLC :p), is heavily modable (grab Colonial Charter, it adds insane amount of new stuff & completely changes look of the game).
Check MikeBakaFony on youtube. He did some full speed playthroughs ages ago, will give you an idea of what it's like. Or see if any twitch streams live.

Back
Top Bottom