*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Metal Gear Survive cheap at Humble -

4TqqcWc.png

Picked this up thanks. Don’t think it’s worth retail, or the MG title by the looks of things, but considering it was over thirty quid it’s a good but imo. A lot of the bad reviews are butt hurt Konami fans.

GoG has also started their halloween sale!

A link for the lazy : https://www.gog.com/games?page=1&sort=popularity&tab=on_sale

Alan Wake’s a good price, though the game annoyed me eventually.

Soldato
Only problem with MGS is that I don't think I have ever seen it even on the Steam top 100 most played games, which means the player numbers must be very low. Not great news for an online title, although I think you can play it solo.

Soldato
Only problem with MGS is that I don't think I have ever seen it even on the Steam top 100 most played games, which means the player numbers must be very low. Not great news for an online title, although I think you can play it solo.

Yes I saw that, fine by me. Only MP game I play is Rust, so I’m all good.

Soldato
I caved the other week and got Italia. All set for ETS2 now.

You know you want to! ;)

BTW if you use Promods now they made them DLC packs mandatory.

I haven't heard word of DX11 yet?

Soldato
interesting... so will any pro-mods i have now simply refuse to work?

thanks

last i heard i think DX11 is aimed for end of this year or early next... but i could be wrong.

btw all set for ETS2 now for a few months....

the next DLC wont be too far off ;)

Soldato
Is MMOGA a trusted seller? Tempted to get A hat in time for £5.86.

Edit: Or instant gaming have it for £4.90

Bought a few off MMOGA pretty good service.

Metal Gear Survive cheap at Humble -

Its utter dross. The controls, the way it moves, having to get the supplies all the time, even when I cheated with a trainer to turn off the most annoying bits I still couldnt stand it. aggh. Such a disappointment after the previous game.

Soldato
Bought a few off MMOGA pretty good service.

Its utter dross. The controls, the way it moves, having to get the supplies all the time, even when I cheated with a trainer to turn off the most annoying bits I still couldnt stand it. aggh. Such a disappointment after the previous game.

If you were comparing to MGS5 I can imagine why. MGS5 is one of my favourite games ever, and by far the best of the series, aside from maybe MGS2.

I’m managing my expectations as it’s not really a metal gear game at all..

Associate
Avoid CDKeys. Bought a game code off them,and waited a week+ and never got it(was not out then). Contacted their CS,and they just blanked me. Looking on Twitter lots of reports of people not getting keys,etc.
Really? I have bought LOADS of keys from there and never had a single problem? all were already released though not pre orders

Back
Top Bottom