*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
@CAT-THE-FIFTH Thanks for sharing your experience, I've used them in the past without issue but will avoid in the future (certainly for some time until I hear if they've sorted themselves out). Glad you got it sorted.

Please start a new thread for your CDKeys issues.

I don't really think its off topic, loads of people use cdkeys for cheap keys and this is a thread for discussing cheap deals, its relevant and the best place to make people aware in my opinion.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
thats the way i thought green man gaming went, they started off selling cheap keys, got popular then started selling at higher prices. although i havent had an issue with cdkeys as yet.
True, not used them in ages due to not having any good deals any more.

Right now Voidu is my go to place. Three purchases, no issues thus far.

Canceled my Resident Evil 2 pre-order with ShopTo as I really want to play as soon as it is available and don't want to take a chance with the post. Got it from Voidu for £30.60 using the BLUEWINTER code. Not just that, but I am waiting on a 5% cashback and also a £3.50 one time cashback offer from Quidco. If all works out it will end up being close to £25 (which is what PC games should cost day 1 anyway!) :D

Associate
Talking of free, got a spare Steam key for the game 'Lucius' - sort of horror/adventure game that seems to take inspiration from The Omen movies.

XI0XJ-KBGZ2-P59H9

First come, first served and all that :)

Soldato
@CAT-THE-FIFTH
I don't really think its off topic, loads of people use cdkeys for cheap keys and this is a thread for discussing cheap deals, its relevant and the best place to make people aware in my opinion.

D3K is right this thread is for announcing deals not pages of discussion on whether the seller is good or bad. Don's have shut them down before too. The banter about CDkeys did drag on too long. Plenty of those in the main body of the forum.

Any decent deals on FIFA 19 yet or is £35.99 @ CDkeys ;) cheapest ? Ordinarily I might be tempted to go that high but need two copies.

Associate
Any decent deals on FIFA 19 yet or is £35.99 @ CDkeys ;) cheapest ? Ordinarily I might be tempted to go that high but need two copies.
At the moment the best I can see is on gamivo but it's only a small fraction cheaper at £34.82, and again it's a grey market reseller like g2a.

Soldato
@CAT-THE-FIFTH Thanks for sharing your experience, I've used them in the past without issue but will avoid in the future (certainly for some time until I hear if they've sorted themselves out). Glad you got it sorted.

Thanks. Keep a check on Twitter.

Last edited:
Soldato
At the moment the best I can see is on gamivo but it's only a small fraction cheaper at £34.82, and again it's a grey market reseller like g2a.

Why do OcUK even allow posts that from grey markets. Why not just change the rules to authorised sellers, people who are meant to be selling the keys.

Would stop all these CDKeys questions or posts about things going wrong...

Associate
Why do OcUK even allow posts that from grey markets. Why not just change the rules to authorised sellers, people who are meant to be selling the keys.

Would stop all these CDKeys questions or posts about things going wrong...

At the end of the day there's very little to differentiate them from a standard ebay or amazon style marketplace.

Back
Top Bottom