*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Really? I have bought LOADS of keys from there and never had a single problem? all were already released though not pre orders

I used them before,but if this is their response,then no way. I would rather pay more and get a game.

Its a tad annoying as their prices were good. It might be a temporary glitch or something worse,so I am not taking a chance.

Soldato
Avoid CDKeys. Bought a game code off them,and waited a week+ and never got it(was not out then). Contacted their CS,and they just blanked me. Looking on Twitter lots of reports of people not getting keys,etc.

Note: Due to a heavy influx of requests, we're expecting a response time of 24-48 hours to get back to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Occasionally, there may be a situation where order confirmation emails take longer than usual to arrive. Kindly check your spam/junk folder. If there's no email even after 30 minutes passed, please raise a support request here. For faster resolution, raise only 1 support request. Sending in more requests or replying more than once to your unanswered request, will push your request further back in the queue, causing a delayed response. Be assured that our Customer Care team will reply ASAP. We truly appreciate your patience.

I'm sure they will refund you if haven't got the key.

Soldato
I'm sure they will refund you if haven't got the key.
It's been a few days now since I contacted them via e-mail and I bought the key weeks ago and it should have been delivered by Monday. They sent one automated e-mail at the very start when I contacted them and nothing,and they took the money ages ago. I have now started a dispute process with the merchant I used to pay them with.

They have had enough time to rectify this and going from this experience,I won't be buying from them for quite a while.

Permabanned
Avoid CDKeys. Bought a game code off them,and waited a week+ and never got it(was not out then). Contacted their CS,and they just blanked me. Looking on Twitter lots of reports of people not getting keys,etc.

I have purchased well over 100 games from cdkeys with only one issue, a pre-order that was not sent on time. I contacted them about it, which resulted in a full refund and an extra £5 store credit within 12 hours.

Perhaps something has gone wrong your end?

Soldato
CDkeys said:
Note: Due to a heavy influx of requests, we're expecting a response time of 24-48 hours to get back to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Occasionally, there may be a situation where order confirmation emails take longer than usual to arrive. Kindly check your spam/junk folder. If there's no email even after 30 minutes passed, please raise a support request here. For faster resolution, raise only 1 support request. Sending in more requests or replying more than once to your unanswered request, will push your request further back in the queue, causing a delayed response. Be assured that our Customer Care team will reply ASAP. We truly appreciate your patience.

I have purchased well over 100 games from cdkeys with only one issue, a pre-order that was not sent on time. I contacted them about it, which resulted in a full refund and an extra £5 store credit within 12 hours.

Perhaps something has gone wrong your end?

No unless you think money coming out of my account weeks ago,then them not delivering the key via e-mail by the due date to an account I check every day,no signs of it going to a spam folder at all,then them acknowledging they received my query via an automated e-mail,and then not bothering to contact me for days is a problem on my end. So they are on purpose blanking buyers intentionally.

On Twitter people are saying the same thing,some,even after 48 hours not getting anything,even a chap who said they only got a partial refund. They are located in Dubai BTW,so even UK consumer protection laws won't apply.

They have clearly have screwed up and something is not right if they are "having a heavy influx of requests" which means there is something going awry.I have used them before,and if this is their shoddy response when there is a problem they can clear off.

If there is not a satisfactory response by tommorrow I will tell the merchant I used they have not delivered the product they promise,and let them deal with it.

tbh cd keys arent the smartest bunch, i had an issue with them previously and their support came across as a bit thick.

Well that is the thing,there is not even a response of any sort.

Edit!!

Looking on Twitter all the people having issues have them with newer titles.

So basically they have probably sold keys they actually didn't have enough stock of.

Last edited:
Soldato
Their twitter feed is active again posting support responses. Have you sent them a support request via Twitter?

Yes,and still no response. Its past 2pm in Dubai so they have had days to respond to this. I even contacted them via Paypal too as you can do that!!

Hence this has been now escalated via Paypal.

Edit!!

The biggest joke - when you contact them via Paypal there is a message from Omnyex Ecommerce DMCC(CDkeys) which says they take customer service seriously and expect a replay in 2 hours(or something to that degree). LMAO.

Last edited:
Associate
Yes,and still no response. Its past 2pm in Dubai so they have had days to respond to this. Hence this has been now escalated via the payment merchant.
What game was it for? Is there some pattern in the support request or problems that you can see? I agree that it's not usually like CDKeys as they tend to source product from cheaper ROW regions and resell, rather than true grey market, but obviously there's an intrinsic risk. Sorry...I appreciate that there's not really much you can do but hope you get a good Paypal support person (hopefully one from Ireland!)

Soldato
What game was it for? Is there some pattern in the support request or problems that you can see? I agree that it's not usually like CDKeys as they tend to source product from cheaper ROW regions and resell, rather than true grey market, but obviously there's an intrinsic risk.

There isn't,and either way its been days since I contacted them(via e-mail,via Paypal,via social media) and the only problem here is CDkeys,especially since I paid for this a few weeks ago. If they oversold the key,etc then all they needed to say is they couldn't supply it and refund me. But they did not even bother to respond. Its the lack of response which is the most annoying,not even the monetary value or not getting the key.

Edit!!

Also I was going to buy SOTR and Cyberpunk 2077 off them,and a few other games. Not now,I would rather pay more from elsewhere.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Seems CDKeys is going downhill. I wonder if there was a change in management or is it them not employing enough support people to keep up with their rise in popularity?

I used to use them a lot before. Good prices and had no issue applying the 5% facebook code all the time. Then suddenly they started clamping down on the facebook code working and said it was only for new customers. Though others seem to use it repeatedly without a problem. Then they stopped being as cheap as they used to be, and now finally I am hearing their support now sucks.

Been using Voidu lately myself, no issues and fast customer support. Though I did have an issue with one of their reply’s which incorrectly made an assumption. Was not a big deal in the end, at least they responded in 24 hours.

Soldato
Seems CDKeys is going downhill. I wonder if there was a change in management or is it them not employing enough support people to keep up with their rise in popularity?

I used to use them a lot before. Good prices and had no issue applying the 5% facebook code all the time. Then suddenly they started clamping down on the facebook code working and said it was only for new customers. Though others seem to use it repeatedly without a problem. Then they stopped being as cheap as they used to be, and now finally I am hearing their support now sucks.

Been using Voidu lately myself, no issues and fast customer support. Though I did have an issue with one of their reply’s which incorrectly made an assumption. Was not a big deal in the end, at least they responded in 24 hours.

I got the refund sorted now via Paypal.

Associate

thats the way i thought green man gaming went, they started off selling cheap keys, got popular then started selling at higher prices. although i havent had an issue with cdkeys as yet.

Back
Top Bottom