*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
At the end of the day there's very little to differentiate them from a standard ebay or amazon style marketplace.

Ebay and Amazon have stricter guidelines to a degree,and to operate here they do need to follow some degree of UK(or at least European law) with regards to CS,warranties,etc which is enforced on the sellers who use the platform.

Many grey market sellers operate in other parts of the world,so you are more reliant on them having good CS in the first place.

Last edited:
Soldato
You're thinking of G2A/Kinguin surely? I don't think CDkeys is a market place, it's a shop.

Gog is currently giving away Jill of the Jungle: The Complete Trilogy if that fills anyone's retro needs. Oh and KSP is £12 on steam, ends tomorrow though.

Yeah CDKeys aren't a marketplace, they act as a shop like all the other authorised re-sellers. I haven't and I refuse to use CDKeys due to their tactics, even if it is a lot cheaper. But they are cheap for a reason and there is a reason authorised sellers don't come anywhere near their prices, or have prices that can change constantly. Using them would be like using a VPN to buy from a cheaper region on the platform of your choice, if you did that on your account it would be against the TOS of whatever platform you used.

Thanks! Will try that game out.

Also to keep on topic, I loved playing through Little Nightmares and for anyone who doesn't have the DLC, now is your chance! https://store.steampowered.com/app/640920/Little_Nightmares__Secrets_of_The_Maw_Expansion_Pass/ I don't see it on sale often and it's only £3.99. Includes all DLC except for the OST.

Associate
You're thinking of G2A/Kinguin surely? I don't think CDkeys is a market place, it's a shop.
I was replying directly to the comment about the grey marketplace for game keys, not about CDKeys in particular. CDKeys is different, because they seem to exploit regional price differences for their keys...so there's maybe a little bit of a moral grey area there somewhere?

Soldato
That's a real good price for it. I'm having a lot of fun with it, but it is very samey to the old crew. However the car upgrades keep me occupied. They have "stats" on high end gear.

Associate
DISTRAINT Deluxe Edition is free again -
https://store.steampowered.com/app/395170/DISTRAINT_Deluxe_Edition/

DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition Giveaway Promotion!

To celebrate the upcoming release of DISTRAINT 2, I'm giving out DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition to you - for free!

For a limited time, you can add DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition to your library; once you do this, it's yours to keep forever. No strings attached. :)
I'm doing this to gain exposure and hopefully new players for the upcoming DISTRAINT 2, which is releasing only a few days from now, on the 13th of November!

If you're interested in games like this, please check out DISTRAINT 2 and consider adding it to your wishlist!

Thank you, and happy gaming! :)

Jesse Makkonen

Associate
The Humble Warhammer Bundle is now live. Would really recommended Dawn of War GOTY if you like RTS games since I got many hours of fun out of it. The rest of that stuff...not so much. Lots of dead online mutliplayer there.

Pay $1

- Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition
- Talisman: Digital Edition
- Talisman - The Blood Moon Expansion
- Talisman - The Harbinger Expansion
- Talisman 0 The Sacred Pool Expansion

Pay more than average

- Warhammer: The End Times - Vermintide
- Warhammer 40K: Space Marines Collection
- Blood Bowl 2

Pay $12

- Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War III
- Warhammer: The End Times - Vermintide Stromdorf DLC
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Soldato
Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Windows Store with Xbox Live functionality is finally for the first time ever reduced to a sensible price £9.99 for the next few days! This is still the best modern Tomb Raider game as well with plenty of content.

Associate
Who has played Gothic: Armada? Probably the only game that interests me as well as Dawn of War III.

I completed the campaign when it first came out, was pretty good. Didnt do much multiplayer though.

The 2nd one is due out in January 2019 Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2, should have been out last month but got delayed and if you have the 1st one you get a discount to pre-order the 2nd.

I still have DOW 3 to play yet, got it in the humble subscription earlier this year.

Think its worth a punt if you dont have any of them.

Back
Top Bottom