*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Interesting, I'd never heard of this game before, but it looks good. Might grab that for £6.47.

If you grabbed Dragons Dogma and using ultrawide, if you not already done it you be needing this fix to sort out the UI. Steam link, I used the 0.1.1 since the 0.2.0 is struck off so to speak. Works well though, so far.

:D

Have fun climbing on griffins!

Just started playing it, not left the first area yet. Was running around and looting what I could and then it become dark so went to bed. Was bit surprised you actually have to use the Inn when you have your own house there still. :p

Soldato
I'm just on a 1440p monitor, but thanks anyway. Will hopefully start it soon after i have finished Shadow Warrior 2.

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is currently 85% off on Steam at £2.39. Well worth that price. I have the standard edition, but for that price I think i'll buy it to play through again with the enhancements.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is on sale over at Fanatical for 9 Euro for the next 9 days and 19 hours ( Linky ). Is that a good price for the game ? Have it on my wishlist on Steam so wondering if I should pick it up now or wait.

Try as I might I just can’t get into this game. Played about an hour twice now and I’ve just uninstalled it.

Maybe I’ll try again next year!

HRL

HRL

Soldato
:D Well at least it wasn’t just me then!

First tried it after finishing TW3 so it was always going to be a tough act to follow.

Soldato
Gathering Storm is currently £9 on https://2game.com/

Ooh, that is a bargain. Haven't seen it anywhere near that before. I've not heard of 2game before, they okay?

Edit - aah I noticed they were on isthereanydeal so figured they are all good. I also found a 10% off code HAPPY2GAME which took it down to £8.32. I'd beenm holding out on buying both expansions so grabbed the other as well for £6.47 with the code.

Last edited:
Associate
£26.88 for assassins creed odyssey gold edition from the sale with that code is very tempting..

but wont have time to play it for a good bit yet so wondering if its worth waiting for a GOTY or complete edition?

Caporegime
£26.88 for assassins creed odyssey gold edition from the sale with that code is very tempting..

but wont have time to play it for a good bit yet so wondering if its worth waiting for a GOTY or complete edition?

They've never done that with the AC games. The Gold edition is generally the one to go for on release. You're only missing a few cosmetic bits and bobs that the Deluxe/Ultimate editions have.

Associate
They've never done that with the AC games. The Gold edition is generally the one to go for on release. You're only missing a few cosmetic bits and bobs that the Deluxe/Ultimate editions have.

ah didnt know that, thought it was something all major titles did

thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom