*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
GMG has the ultimate edition down to £35.71 and are currently running a weekend 10% code that brings it down to £32.14, plus you get another free game due to the gold rewards.

Thanks for the reply but I bought the game about a week after missing the deal posted in here - picked up the gold edition for £40 from cdkeys, loving it so far :D

Soldato
Not sure if its been mentioned but uplay are bringing a new subscription service out similar to what origin did
anyway its starts on sept 3rd and you get a 1 month free trial, the reason i mention it is because one of the games available will be assassins creed odyssey along with all the DLC

so if your not bothered about actually owning the game and think you will have it finished in a month then it might be worth waiting

https://store.ubi.com/uk/uplayplus.html
100 hour game though!!

Soldato
Not a game, but I recently discovered a great app called 'wallpaper engine' on Steam and for £2.99 it's a bargain. You can get all sorts of static and animated desktop wallpapers from the Steam workshop. Has overwhelmingly positive reviews, which is always a good sign.

Soldato
Don't know if it's a deal but Alan wake and For Honor are free on the Epic Store

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/collection/free-games-collection

I got both of them at the weekend. Alan Wake is one of my fav games of all time. Started playing it for a little bit and coming from console the mouse/keyboard controls are taking a little getting used to. I might stick in a pad to play it through. Looks great with the graphics on high and runs very well. Not sure if it supports 4K but might see how it runs with the Virtual Super Resolution.

Soldato
I was just about to post about Duck tails! One of them games that has been on my wishlist for ages and always been a low priority, but had to grab it while it's still there. I wonder why it's being removed...

Soldato
Would be rude not to grab Duck Tales, quite liked it on the NES (I'm so old). Did they ever get round to remaking Chip 'n Dale games? Now those I loved as a kid!

I was just about to post about Duck tails! One of them games that has been on my wishlist for ages and always been a low priority, but had to grab it while it's still there. I wonder why it's being removed...

To take a wild guess, probably licensing issues as it is Disney IP after all.

Last edited:
Associate
To take a wild guess, probably licensing issues as it is Disney IP after all.
Yeah, most likely some licensing deal has expired, I remember Alan Wake was pulled from the Steam Store due to the soundtrack music license expiring. A new deal was agreed and it returned though.

Back
Top Bottom