*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Damn missed out on For Honour and Alan Wake! I have Alan Wake on steam although never played it haha
Not sure if it's because I bagged them, but even though the link to the specific freebie page is dead, they both still seem to show up free when you scroll down to them on the main store page.

Try these links:-

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/for-honor/home
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/alan-wake/home

There's also a few other free games there:-

Dauntless
GNOG
The Cycle Alpha

Associate
Associate
Not sure if it's because I bagged them, but even though the link to the specific freebie page is dead, they both still seem to show up free when you scroll down to them on the main store page.

Try these links:-

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/for-honor/home
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/alan-wake/home

There's also a few other free games there:-

Dauntless
GNOG
The Cycle Alpha

Thanks for those freebies, grabbed them now :)

And yeah I picked up Alan Wake and For Honor myself last week and they're still showing as free today, so grab them quick!

Also, just paid for DuckTales as well, will probably never play it but can't resist buying something as I may never get the chance to buy it again in the future! Great selling technique! Worked on me lol.

Man of Honour
Would be rude not to grab Duck Tales, quite liked it on the NES (I'm so old). Did they ever get round to remaking Chip 'n Dale games? Now those I loved as a kid!

That was a great game on the NES. Sadly, no remake... yet....
Given that Disney are going to redo the films Night at the Museum and Home Alone, it can't be long before it's Chip 'n Dale's turn.

Soldato
That was a great game on the NES. Sadly, no remake... yet....
Given that Disney are going to redo the films Night at the Museum and Home Alone, it can't be long before it's Chip 'n Dale's turn.

Yeah but would they remake old material or do a brand new tie in is the question.

Probably why Duck Tales was pulled, why let Capcom make the dough when you release the new material when can do a new game tie in.

Soldato
Hyper Light Drifter and Mutant: Road to Eden now for free on Epic game store. Latter was a game on my wishlist anyways on steam to get at some point so nice to get it free!

Associate
Hyper Light Drifter and Mutant: Road to Eden now for free on Epic game store. Latter was a game on my wishlist anyways on steam to get at some point so nice to get it free!
Thanks, claimed. Soon my epic games library will be full of games (like steam) that I'll never play, except these will be free (lol). Think I have only really played Subnautica of all these free games.

Soldato
Thanks, claimed. Soon my epic games library will be full of games (like steam) that I'll never play, except these will be free (lol). Think I have only really played Subnautica of all these free games.

Lol, to be honest main reason until this game I just sign in to Epic, claim all the free games :D

Soldato
No mans sky is currently £16.28 at GMG using code AUGUST12

Think thats the cheapest it has been so far? Usually sits around the £20 mark in sales. I'm still on the fence whether to buy it or not as it seems to get mixed reviews.

Soldato
No mans sky is currently £16.28 at GMG using code AUGUST12

Think thats the cheapest it has been so far? Usually sits around the £20 mark in sales. I'm still on the fence whether to buy it or not as it seems to get mixed reviews.

Launch game was appalling and probably the source of the worst reviews. Reading around the recent updates, much better I hear.

Soldato
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is on sale over at Fanatical for 9 Euro for the next 9 days and 19 hours ( Linky ). Is that a good price for the game ? Have it on my wishlist on Steam so wondering if I should pick it up now or wait.

I absolutely loved this game. Brilliant combat, probably the best in any third person or first person RPG I've ever played. I'd highly recommend for a lot more then 9Euro.

Back
Top Bottom