*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Anyone know the best place to get Modern Warfare (pc) as cheap as possible? I already have it but I am hoping to buy a copy for my brother so we can do some co-op. I can't seem to find it for any less than £45 which is a step up from the original price I paid for it.

EDIT: never thought to check Battlenet's shop itself. Seeing it there for £32.49. I don't know if there is a cheaper place out there but any tips are welcome.

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone know the best place to get Modern Warfare (pc) as cheap as possible? I already have it but I am hoping to buy a copy for my brother so we can do some co-op. I can't seem to find it for any less than £45 which is a step up from the original price I paid for it.

EDIT: never thought to check Battlenet's shop itself. Seeing it there for £32.49. I don't know if there is a cheaper place out there but any tips are welcome.

Battlenet one seems to be the cheapest, even the key sites dont have it that cheap

Soldato
Is the only way to get Assassins Creed Odyssey on Steam, by buying it on Steam? Is £27 for the Gold Edition a good price? It includes the season pass, which comes with Assassins Creed 3 remastered and AC Liberation remastered as well.

Or the standard edition for £16. I'm tempted to go with this as I hardly ever play dlc.

Damn these free weekends, I always end up buying the game :o

Last edited:
Associate
I've literally just finished the gold edition and played just over 90 hours! Its a cracking game however word of warning - the first DLC story is very naff but the Atlantis DLC is incredible! Also I recommend playing on Hard and set the enemy levelling to automatically go up with yours.

Associate
Is the only way to get Assassins Creed Odyssey on Steam, by buying it on Steam? Is £27 for the Gold Edition a good price? It includes the season pass, which comes with Assassins Creed 3 remastered and AC Liberation remastered as well.

Or the standard edition for £16. I'm tempted to go with this as I hardly ever play dlc.

Damn these free weekends, I always end up buying the game :o

Think Epic (assuming you have no issues using them) have the same price and if you hadnt used their 10 quid voucher from holiday sale 2019, it could bring it down to 17.71 for gold edition. Not sure if that eventually links to Uplay.

Back
Top Bottom