*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Never heard of Bundle Stars either, but there's so many of these sites now and I only use 3 or 4.

I used to use Play.com all the time. Don't think I've bought a single thing since Rakuten took over. That said, I think Amazon pretty much killed Play for me too.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Never heard of Bundle Stars either, but there's so many of these sites now and I only use 3 or 4.

I used to use Play.com all the time. Don't think I've bought a single thing since Rakuten took over. That said, I think Amazon pretty much killed Play for me too.
I used to use play.com also. Forgot it even ever existed actually as like you I never used rakuten.

Associate
Id say Assetto Corsa with the DLC is depending on how cheap you can get elsewhere, ive heard good things about road redemption too.

Im just going with the £1 tier as i dont own any of those, i really wanted road redemption and nascar but i already have everything else from the other two tiers.

Soldato
I only bought the £1 tier. I wanted a MotoGP fix until the 2020 game is released in a few weeks.

I started playing MXGP last night, my first dabble in these games and I'm quite enjoying it. Not sure where to go from this game though. I've heard MXGP3 is the best but then there's also the Supercross games..

Back
Top Bottom