*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Borderlands: The handsome collection free on epic games. Apparently next one on 4th June to be ARK Survival evolved.

thanks for the reminder. everytime i get one of these free games i check the timer for the next one but always end up forgetting about it

that Ark one sounds interesting, was on the fence about it but if it is free ill give it a go

Associate
thanks for the reminder. everytime i get one of these free games i check the timer for the next one but always end up forgetting about it

that Ark one sounds interesting, was on the fence about it but if it is free ill give it a go
I tend to forget at times as well despite knowing that the free games are released every thursday at 4 pm. Thankfully you have a whole week to login once to claim them.

Also trackmania starter access is free on epic games for pre-order. Uplay price is £8.59 or something but its called Standard access so not sure if its the same product.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
i was just using steam as an example, but yeah theres only certain key sites i will use and i would consider cdkeys to be a legit key site

i tend to avoid sites like Kinguin and G2A as they seem to be more of a marketplace with multiple sellers, so more chance of buying a "dodgy" key imo
Agreed. I stay well away from those.

Associate
Personally I rate Assetto Corsa over Project Cars 2. I think it's an overall better game and the mod support is fantastic. You can also pick up a key for the Ultimate Edition pretty cheaply so if you don't have either, I'd suggest that.

Back
Top Bottom