*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
This is the second repeat. I can’t remember what the first was.

Oh okay.
Seems like this was a last minute switch due to the following:

"People are asking what happened to Ark as the free EGS title today. According to the devs, an ARK in-game celebration event is postponed to June 11th due to the protests. The free giveaway is likely tied to the event."

https://www.express.co.uk/entertain...-Evolved-date-time-Borderlands-Total-War-Troy

Also A Total War Saga: TROY to be free from 13th August.

Associate
Was looking forward to trying Ark too but cant complain at free games regardless :D

good to know it might still be happening too

Associate
Was looking forward to trying Ark too but cant complain at free games regardless :D

good to know it might still be happening too
It's all fun and games until you meet a Dilo that spits in your face, blinding you. Meanwhile a pegomastax comes along and steals your food, and while your chasing him down with a bow, and avoiding the dilo, an Ichthyornis swoops down grabs your bow off you and eats it.

In all the excitement of you now trying to dodge/punch the dilo and seagull while running for cover a Compy has come over to investigate the idiot on the beach. He's decided that it's so funny he'll call over his mates to laugh at you too. They then decide that it'd be much more fun to eat you, one nibble at a time. You then proceed to run aroud screaming "leave britney alone" before deciding that maybe running up that hill just next to the beach is a good idea, it has a few tree maybe you can lose them all. So you do. And then, you meet Fred. This is Fred. It's ok, Fred doesn't eat meat, Fred only eats berries and veg.

This won't stop Fred from kicking the living **** out of you.

Soldato
It's all fun and games until you meet a Dilo that spits in your face, blinding you. Meanwhile a pegomastax comes along and steals your food, and while your chasing him down with a bow, and avoiding the dilo, an Ichthyornis swoops down grabs your bow off you and eats it.

In all the excitement of you now trying to dodge/punch the dilo and seagull while running for cover a Compy has come over to investigate the idiot on the beach. He's decided that it's so funny he'll call over his mates to laugh at you too. They then decide that it'd be much more fun to eat you, one nibble at a time. You then proceed to run aroud screaming "leave britney alone" before deciding that maybe running up that hill just next to the beach is a good idea, it has a few tree maybe you can lose them all. So you do. And then, you meet Fred. This is Fred. It's ok, Fred doesn't eat meat, Fred only eats berries and veg.

This won't stop Fred from kicking the living **** out of you.

This is exactly how it went for me in my first experience. Such fun times.

Now its all boring hand to hand fighting Alpha T Rex's and punching dodo's off cliff tops.

Soldato
Yeah, decent games but already have them. I keep pausing my humble choice, but I really should probably just cancel.

I've only missed one month since they changed over but I'm probably going to miss this month. Cancelling for me is a last resort. Unless it's a burden to keep pausing each month, might as well keep it and get a good price when one does come up you like, rather than pay the inflated prices for less.

Back
Top Bottom