*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
I know this but confused as to why morals were brought into this. My point was how is using a VPN to get it cheaper any different than buying a cheap key somewhere else for any title.

Depends if you are talking a legit key site or a grey market key site, if its the latter then I think those are questionable as well. But I don't want to get into that whole moral argument, its been done to death on here and we all have different views. Just mentioning that you can always do this with GoG, but I do think its worth thinking about whether you feel it is right.

Soldato
Individual downloads only, thats gonna take forever :o I suppose you could download a couple at random each week and be set for life.

I imagine most won't be worth downloading. I purchased as I wouldn't mind trying out some indie titles. While most will be bare or pretty bad compared to what we usually play, it'll allow me to try out some new games in which I otherwise wouldn't have bothered or even known about.

Associate
I imagine most won't be worth downloading. I purchased as I wouldn't mind trying out some indie titles. While most will be bare or pretty bad compared to what we usually play, it'll allow me to try out some new games in which I otherwise wouldn't have bothered or even known about.

That's my thinking as well. I'm starting with recommendations from youtube etc. but I do like quirky game ideas so I'm also just browsing and trying anything that looks interesting.

Associate
Hitman Absolution is free on GOG.com, if you can get the page to load.

Edit: if you login to gog.com via their home page and scroll down the page a bit, there's a button you can click to add the game to your account. Trying to load the page directly doesn't work at the moment.

Last edited:
Soldato

Edit: if you login to gog.com via their home page and scroll down the page a bit, there's a button you can click to add the game to your account. Trying to load the page directly doesn't work at the moment.

Website has just gone down for me it only says

"An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #30.bae86768.1591982746.16fc89ad"

when going to gog.com!

Soldato

Their site seems proper borked atm, will try again later. If you click the Hitman banner further down the home page it takes you to a page that has a link 'go to giveaway' which takes you back to the home page or a page with a pig holding the earth up lol.

Soldato
Still doing the same, not sure why I want it other than to see if its as bad as they say. Only Hitman game I dont have but its meant to be pretty rubbish. Actually just checked my Steam account and I already have it, played 82 mins so dont think I would have liked it.

Back
Top Bottom