*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Southampton, hopefully not too hot, or too cold
never thought cd keys etc would be on quidco !
thanks for the heads up

what's the "opt-in" all about ?
Usually these bonus cashback promos involve opting in at Quidco and Topcashback, sometimes they are limited to x number of opt ins.

I did the £10 quidco game bonus in October, the payout for the statndard cashback and bonus is scheduled for end of January.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Man of Honour
Past years people have worked it out from the wrapping paper. I’ve only had a very quick glance but I thought there was a ring. Surely it can’t be Elden Ring. :p
Twitch gave away Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War a couple of months ago, I'd expect one or both of those to show up on the Epic Christmas giveaway. Thats got a ring in it :)

Caporegime
KFzjAAv.jpg

I can't tell which is the object which is going to be unique, I think it might be the weird swirl/reverse question mark thing. And god knows what that means.

Last edited:
Associate
Free!

Capcom Arcade Stadium:FINAL FIGHT

You might need to claim Capcom Arcade Stadium first, if you haven't already, which is also free to claim by clicking on the link for base game.

I still remember all the hours spent playing Final Fight at the arcade. Let's jump on a train to go to an office block to fight the Boss, which was the Boss! :D

Free!

Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium: Street Fighter

Keep in mind Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium is a different base game to the above, so you might need to claim it first too. There also seems to be a bug with claiming Street Fighter at this time, so might need to check back later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom