*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Was just about to post this lol..

It's been £7.99 before but it's a bargain at that price, great game ;)

I read the reviews and they seem very 60-70 percent, very average basically but from the clips i've seen on Youtube the horde bits look interesting enough to justify 8 quid.

My steam download is less than 1 meg a second currently though ughh

Soldato
I read the reviews and they seem very 60-70 percent, very average basically but from the clips i've seen on Youtube the horde bits look interesting enough to justify 8 quid.

My steam download is less than 1 meg a second currently though ughh

I might need to give it a go at that price as well. I've also been put off by the review scores not being great, but I've frequently seen people here speaking very positively about it.

Associate
I might need to give it a go at that price as well. I've also been put off by the review scores not being great, but I've frequently seen people here speaking very positively about it.

Seems all the critics are not keen but everyone i've spoken too about it says it's a decent, if not amazing, game, well worth the 8 quid.

Soldato
Have you got a link to the Steam version? I can't see anything that's free there, only on Epic.

Pretty sure it isn't, only free on Epic. They have basically just done an upgrade to the game, so it now contains all DLC and everyone who owned the game received the free upgrade. If you didn't want to get it free from Epic, you can buy standard edition on Fanatical for £2.59 and it should upgrade to the Re-Elected edition once activated.

Back
Top Bottom