*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Underboss
I see their voucher has changed as well. Is that new?

no idea

The 25% Epic Games Store Holiday Coupon is automatically applied to eligible transactions at checkout. The discount will apply to each eligible product purchased either individually or within the shopping cart AND you’ll get another coupon each time you complete an eligible transaction. Epic Coupons apply to single or multiple eligible games priced at, or combining to, $14.99 or above (or local currency equivalent), see the FAQ below for more details.

The Epic Games Store Holiday Sale is live from December 15, 2022 at 11am ET to January 5, 2023 at 11am ET. Coupons expire on Thursday January 5, 2023 at 11:00AM Eastern Time.

Associate
no idea

The 25% Epic Games Store Holiday Coupon is automatically applied to eligible transactions at checkout. The discount will apply to each eligible product purchased either individually or within the shopping cart AND you’ll get another coupon each time you complete an eligible transaction. Epic Coupons apply to single or multiple eligible games priced at, or combining to, $14.99 or above (or local currency equivalent), see the FAQ below for more details.

The Epic Games Store Holiday Sale is live from December 15, 2022 at 11am ET to January 5, 2023 at 11am ET. Coupons expire on Thursday January 5, 2023 at 11:00AM Eastern Time.

Yeah, I'm sure it used to be of a fixed cash value rather than a percentage discount? A tenner maybe?

Edit: Yeah, tenner off each qualifying purchase. Far less generous this year.

Last edited:
Soldato
Been having a bash over the free weekend for Valhalla. Been wanting to try this for awhile and dang its good! Think i'll get the full game so i can continue!

Associate
i remember that game on the Amiga or was it MS DOS ?
It was released for Windows, but would have almost certainly been playable through MS-DOS.

I liked using custom OS config files, such as autoexec.bat and config.sys, for enabling sound card device port IDs and system drivers like himem.sys, so would have still launched most games from MS-DOS.

Windows 95/98 allowed you to launch the PC directly into MS-DOS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom