*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I thought it was awful on release, but willing to give it another go at this price.

Was going to pick up BFV:Definitive instead for £3.59 but it seems as if it's full of cheaters.

I dont play this personally myself but my bro does and he said it still pretty good. A lot more polished compared to release with a lot more content weapon wise and modes. Still full 64 man servers so cant be that bad.

Soldato
Ooh horizon is tempting just to see how much better it looks on PC. Loved it, the sequel, no.

Read a Eurogamer article about this game and then I checked an turns out its free.

Last edited:
Soldato
Killer Instinct (2017) - Free

Says "free to play" which suggests a free weekend or similar to me

Edit

Okay I see what they did there :)

The Killer Instinct Base Game will be FREE TO PLAY on all platforms: Xbox consoles (One, Series X|S), Windows PC, and Steam.
The free KI base game will feature one free weekly rotating Fighter and Single-Player, Local, and Ranked modes.
The Killer Instinct Anniversary Edition ($29.99 USD) will include all 29 Fighters, and all Premium Content ever released: the VIP Double XP Booster, holiday accessories, and more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyo

HRL

HRL

Soldato
They've given more games away in their short history than everyone else combined, and people still hate them for not being Steam. Because monopolies are great for everyone.

Not sure it’s sustainable though. EGS has been running at a massive loss since launch.

Think I’ve bought two games on EGS, but have about 300 free titles.

Back
Top Bottom