*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Man of Honour
Not sure it’s sustainable though. EGS has been running at a massive loss since launch.

Think I’ve bought two games on EGS, but have about 300 free titles.
Its all still being propped up by Epic (mostly via Fortnite sales) , their revenue for 2023 was $4.4 billion and as a company they are valued at a massive $32billion. Whilst their gross profit has dropped by 30% in the last few years (as a company as a whole) , its still a gross profit of over $1 billion. As long as they keep bringing that in they can continue with the EG Store. The revenue they make from Fortnite is truly mindblowing, a lot of folks dont realise just how much dosh that game is bringing in. Absolutely bonkers figures for a game.

Associate
And I bought fortnite 4 days before released
One of the reasons I started playing it and was thinking of buying it was for the PvE element which was supposed to be on the paid version. Did they ever deliver that? I think I played something similar as one of the game modes about 6 odd months ago but then it disappeared.

Associate
One of the reasons I started playing it and was thinking of buying it was for the PvE element which was supposed to be on the paid version. Did they ever deliver that? I think I played something similar as one of the game modes about 6 odd months ago but then it disappeared.
AFAIK the PVE mode is still available but they're not interested in it. A friend bought, IIRC, a bundle pack specifically for PVE and gifted me a copy ages ago (before pvp was released) so I thought I'd look into PVE again recently and from what I read - it's still there, just not worth touching and effectively abandoned.
Annoyingly it has even vanished from my epic library, so I assume they've rolled it all into the one game entry which I don't 'have' as I've never touched the PVP.

Caporegime
A rather excellent puzzle-game bundle on Humble Bundle

£8.15 for three excellent titles (Dorfromantik, Monument Valley 1+2) as well as another 5 games that I've not heard of.

YCmetUu.png

Last edited:
Associate
A rather excellent puzzle-game bundle on Humble Bundle

£8.15 for three excellent titles (Dorfromantik, Monument Valley 1+2) as well as another 5 games that I've not heard of.

YCmetUu.png
Baba is You is great. Really enjoyed that one!

Associate

The Surge - £1.68​

Great game and can personally recommend it!

Back
Top Bottom