*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Permabanned
God, I hate UPlay :( Been trying to reset my password for the past 45 minutes, it's a mess :(

Yeah Uplay are a bit of a joke.

Just bought -

The Mean Greens £2.90 G2A (Steam £10.99)
Alien Isolation £3.90 G2A (Steam £31.99)
Minecraft Premium account for my lad (£3.90) and transferred it over for him, hes playing it now.

Last edited:
Permabanned

Just bought -

Minecraft Premium account for my lad (£3.90) and transferred it over for him, hes playing it now.

You have too many games mate lol. I bought a minecraft account from there last month for myself too for same price.
Steam price for Alien Isolation is daylight robbery.

Associate

Just bought -

That minecraft thing work then? I'd beworried they would take it back at a later date. How does it work?

Soldato
I'm waiting to see if Far Cry 4 gets added. I'll probably pay $15 if it does as I've been wanting a Pirate themed Assassins Creed for a while now and I imagine the Crew can be a few hours of fun.

Associate
While I've not played Minecraft for quite a while, what is a Minecraft "Premium Account" anyway? Surely you either buy the game, which is having a Minecraft account which has the rights to play the full game, or you play the free Classic version.
Or is it something to do with their own server hosting? So is that 1 month at that price or something?

Permabanned
While I've not played Minecraft for quite a while, what is a Minecraft "Premium Account" anyway? Surely you either buy the game, which is having a Minecraft account which has the rights to play the full game, or you play the free Classic version.
Or is it something to do with their own server hosting? So is that 1 month at that price or something?

The account email and password is transferred from an old user to yourself through migration. Works flawlessley and a hell of a lot cheaper than buying the premium game normally. You get everything a normal Premium member would get, so access all areas basically, once migrated and everything is confirmed there is no issues. Took me a few minutes to sort out once I got the email from G2A, awesome service as usual. The previous owners profile is still there so whatever they called their character will be there at game launch, but you can setup your own character and choose to load that instead. The price you pay is for forever.

Last edited:
Permabanned
The account email and password is transferred from an old user to yourself through migration. Works flawlessley and a hell of a lot cheaper than buying the premium game normally. You get everything a normal Premium member would get, so access all areas basically, once migrated and everything is confirmed there is no issues. Took me a few minutes to sort out once I got the email from G2A, awesome service as usual. The previous owners profile is still there so whatever they called their character will be there at game launch, but you can setup your own character and choose to load that instead. The price you pay is for forever.

Exactly right, the price you pay is for permanent premium. £2.69 not bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom