*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Re: the Square Enix Holiday bundle, did I read somewhere that refunds are out of the question this year? Whereas they've been accepted in the past...

I buy every Christmas/Easter, "religiously" but this latest bundle is very poor, in my opinion :(
I got a refund back to paypal no problem, but I didnt open the box or see any codes.
Are instant gaming a trustworthy place to shop? I've used CDKeys and G2A, but not that site.
They have a habbit of asking for scanned ID, like a passport. Seems hit and miss if you get asked or not. I was asked for ID so canceled the order, and yep they take the money 1st then ask for ID.
Never a problem with cdkeys.com it's my go-to site, Titanfall 2 shall be my next purchase :) Just forcing my way through Infinite Warfare first.

Associate
I'm sure most have seen it, but code cdkeysxmas10 is knocking 10% off on cdkeys.com. Don't think it is all products but it does make Titanfall 2 £18.89, torn between Titanfall and erm... Stardew Valley for my xmas time sink :o

Soldato
JC2 is so much better than JC3, I was highly disappointed with it. I sunk 100+hrs into JC2 with a few basic mods and it was an absolute hoot.

Might revisit JC3 again but it seemed a bit too much of a bind and lacking in fun.

Cheers, looks like I should just stick with 2.

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

67% of on Steam today only.

The main games just under £14. v

Yup bought

Associate
Here's a couple of spare keys from the square-enix bundle i bought...

LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER
QXC6R-CCNYQ-2EVXP

LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2
XV953-PGR6L-L25IJ

... if anyone wants them.

Associate
Hey JoeFX,

I took Soul Reaver 2, thanks very much very generous of you.
Didn't try 1 as I already have it so might still be available.

Cheers.

Associate
Thank you, thats perfect. Probably use CDKeys based on the discount history from Steam.

no problem, also worth knowing the majority of discounts from steam nowadays are still more expensive than what key sites sell them for

id say 9/10 your better off going to a key site, atleast in my experience

Associate
You guys think forza horizon 3 will get discounted soon? gears of war 4 is currently discounted so im hoping.

I believe it is still discounted, but its discounted from microsoft prices so its still £32.49

thats probably the cheapest it will be for a while, i bought it at that price and if you enjoy racing games its worth it

Back
Top Bottom